And the Winners Are…

I am sure all of you are pretty excited with my contest announcement. Well, you should be because I am announcing the winners today!

But before anything else, I would like to apologize for the delay. First, I was trying to take a snapshot of the entire result but my computer was running low in memory. So, I have to close all the other programs that were running and try to snapshot again but alas! My snapshot program could not take the entire result. Thatโ€™s why I was left with no choice but to take a snapshot of what was only visible. Doing so will require small amount of memory from my PC. Second, I was not able to post immediately because I have to install two WP blogs and migrate their posts from blogger. Third, I was really busy the whole day yesterday. I was finishing the template makeover at Blogs Haven โ€“ a SEO friendly blog directory. Forth, I have to attend to my husbandโ€™s needs because he has to go to work. Hope you forgive me now. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anyway, without further ado, here are the winners of my Blog Anniversary and Christmas Thanksgiving Contest!!

1. janelle
2. Jade
3. gengen
4. BM
5. Yvette
6. janelle โ€“ can win only once
7. Aries
8. Sherry
9. Posh Post Reviews
10. praning5320
11. pinaymama

IMPORTANT NOTES:

To all the winners, please contact the sponsors directly if its involving ad spaces, EC credits and text link ads.

For cash, domain name and blog hosting winners please contact me. Send me your PayPal email, GoDaddy account details (to push the domain) and other pertinent data such as full name and primary email, etc. I will facilitate the distribution of prizes.

To all my 53 participants with 2336 entries, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart!! This contest wouldnโ€™t be successful without your support.

Againโ€ฆ

Madamo guid na salamat! Maraming salamat po! Daghang salamat! Thank you very much!

I hope you will join again in my next contest that will be announced in the next few weeks. So stay tuned! By the way, hope you donโ€™t delete your posts or unsubscribe. It would surely break my achy breaky heart! ๐Ÿ˜€

Comments

1. rosa says:

Congrats sa mga nanalo!;)

2. Dee says:

Hi. Stumbled upon your blog. Nice! I just read your WordPress post. I am really interested in WordPress but I just don’t know where to start. Wonder how you did it because you’ve really got a nice site. And sayang ngayon ko lang nakita ito, I would have wanted to enter the contest and get the chance to win the domain name, LOL.

3. gengen says:

Mommy thanks really a bunch. I am very happy about my winning. Half of the money I won was going to my Food service project so this will help a lot. I already contacted the sponsors and for the blog makeover heheh i like….Thanks a lot and God bless.Oh i will post it in my blog http://www.happymomiam.us

4. francis says:

is this the winners for your anivversary contest??how come there are only few winners and many sponsors and prices in that contest??

5. pinaymommy says:

Thanks for the comments guys! All are very much appreciated.

I’m sorry Francis but I thought you are aware of that. We only have 10 prize packages for 10 lucky winners. The concept of the contest is for a winner to grab a lot of goodies from sponsors. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. praning5254 says:

Hi mommy! I’m glad I won…Congrats to all the winners din….:-)

Congrats din mommy for a successful anniversary contest!

7. Dhadha says:

ahay momy, wla gd ko ya ng daog? hahaha! kagapon gn up ko gd site ko pra madala sa entries.. heheh..

congrats to all the winners! balato naman! hahaha! ^^

8. de daeng says:

Congrat to all winners…

9. Sherry says:

this is great contest and I won ๐Ÿ™‚ pls email me to tell you about paypal address.

oh yeah my first contest has start http://iluvcontest.blogspot.com/2008/12/win-68000ec-at-iluvcontest-first.html

will blog my winning. So I won 7th prize ?

10. Sherry says:
  11. janelle says:

wow i won ๐Ÿ˜€ congrats to me and to the other winners <3

happy new year mommy!

12. posh post says:

hey wow! that is sooo nice! i won! thank you mommy! btw, what did i win? lol

mommy, ur ilonggo? where from? am from bacolod. ๐Ÿ™‚

pls comment naman on my article on nurses. good day!

13. posh post says:

oh wow! this is what i won?

9TH PRIZE: $5.00 CASH + 1500 EC + 2 AD SPACES
    $5.00 CASH VIA PAYPAL – http://lourdesmia.blogspot.com
    1000 EC plus 125ร—125 ad space for a month –
    125ร—125 ad space for a month – http://thefishgate.blogspot.com
    500 EC – http://myinhisstepsjournal.blogspot.com

14. Sherry says:

I am lucky Prize 7th right? oh yeah I have email you, did you get it?

15. Joy says:

At least, I won! hehhee!!

the 11 th prize! Is that the special prize mommy I won?

16. Joy says:

oh janelle can only win once so maybe the 10th prize…hehehee! sorry mommy I’m confused though…

17. BM says:

wow! so I won again in your contest ๐Ÿ˜‰ lucky me.

this is my price right?
    4TH PRIZE: $ 10.00 CASH + 4000 EC + 3 AD SPACES + CUSTOMIZED BLOGGER LAYOUT
    125ร—125 ad space for a month plus $5.00 CASH VIA PAYPAL –
    $5.00 CASH VIA PAYPAL –
    125ร—125 ad space for a month – (PR3) http://www.biznhoney.com
    1000 EC plus 125ร—125 ad space for a month – (PR1) http://www.ivorytasks.com
    Customized Blogger Layout –
    500 EC – http://www.Maldita.us
    500 EC –
    500 EC – http://smallsidebits.blogspot.com
    500 EC –
    500 EC – http://simplywp.net

^wow dami dami.saya nun.

18. kikamz says:

hello mommy ruby! congratulations for the success of your contest… can you give me the links of the following winners so i can send them their ec credits?

2nd – Jade
    4th – BM
    6th – Aries
    9th – Praning5320

Also, how do I send the $5.00 via paypal? Idadaan ko pa ba sa yo or direcho na kay Jade?

Let me know mommy!

Sponsor ulit ako sa next contest mo! Hugs!

19. Sherry says:

yeah I think that is fairer if winner won twice other wont have the chance.

20. Sherry says:

oh yeah still waiting you reply my email, maybe you need check your spam

21. francis says:

i see. thanks pinaymommy for the contest.looking forward for another one. kala ko bwt isa.hehehhe..congrats sa winners…Guys pede magtanong kung san pede kumuha ng blog??pwera wordpress ung pede khit subdomain lang.thanks..

22. BM says:

I already sent 1,000 ec to janelle.

23. BM says:

sa nag-ask eto po yung EC address ko:

24. Sherry says:

I have use your contact form to contact you ๐Ÿ™‚

I like to thank you for sponsor my contest too. So far got 19 participants. ๐Ÿ™‚ 2 not done the required if not it will be 21.

25. Sherry says:

maybe you can share your experience on moving from blogspot to wp blog. I really like to hear more from you.

26. posh post says:

btw, my paypal email is sigroid75@hotmail.com

thanks so much! more power! ๐Ÿ™‚

27. Sherry says:

I received $5 thank you.

28. Sherry says:

hope you are relaease from pain attack.

29. Dhadha says:

Note: Sorry sa off topic. ^^

Mommy, hindi ko pa rin npapadala yung EC credits sa winners. Kasi naman ok na daw yung EC not like b4. Sabi askin sabihin na lng sa sponsors na sila na lng daw magsend ng EC. (Winners —

Eto yung sayo mommy:

– 1,500 Entrecard Credits from Mommy Earns Money Online — Netbucks )

– 1,000 Entrecard Credits from Pinay Mommy Online — Louise — (ipadala mo na lng muna sakin mommy then ako na lng mag send sa kanya kasi binilhan ko siya ng new domain eh d pa up kasi contact ko pa si mica)

– 500 Entrecard Credits from Blessings and Beyond — Bbx (bunnybox9@lycos.com)– I dont know, email lang pinadala nya skin. D ko alam yung EC details nya.

I guess yan lang mommy. Si Bbx kasi hindi na gusto iclaim yung ibang prizes na nakuha nya.. Yung E credits lng talga daw. Haha!

Thanks mommy! Inform mko if na send mo na momy ha? Para masabihin ko sila. Thanks again and more power! ^^

30. Arlene says:

congrats Mommy!

31. Joy says:

hello mommy never receive the $5 yet…:) Did you received my contact email?

Let me know!

32. Jade says:

OH.MY.GAWD!!!! Can you hear me screaming? Ohh I am so happy. Thanks! And congrats to all the other winners!

33. BM says:

Thank you sponsors! I got my $10 !!!
    I’m just waiting for the ec’s & other prices ๐Ÿ˜‰

34. indocontest says:

Congratulation to all the winners.

35. Edgekswondess says:

http://www.pinaymommyonline.com – great domain name for blog like this)))