Bought a Domain for $1.19 ONLY!

This is totally amazing! I got an email that brought me good news that is offering discounts for .COM, .NET and .ORG domain purchases for only $0.99 (99 cents) only!

Since charges $0.20 (20 cents) for ICANN fees, your total due if you buy a domain will be $1.19 only.

So, I was curious and tried it for myself. You can always cancel when you are not ready to check out. And guess what, it’s really true!! Below is my proof of purchase:

If you want to buy your own domain for $1.19 only, visit and use COUPON CODE: TEST99. I don’t know when the promo ends but when I have written this post. I have just bought my new domain.

UPDATE: Many have tried applying the coupon code and was not successful. This lead me to the conclusion that the promo has already ended. Please accept my apologies. (I will try to find more, so please subscribe to get updates – in case I find another one. hehehe) πŸ™

1. Miah Laborte says:

per month yan mommy rubz? i want to have a domain of my own too… wehehehe… but kakakuha ko lng ng funds ko sa paypal..

2. 1stopmom says:

This sounds like a really good deal. I have been thinking about buying another domain. Do you like it? Do you have any complaints?

3. Rosemarie says:

hi mom ruby okay lang ba kahit nasa pinas ako?

4. Mommy Ruby says:

hello guys, thanks for dropping by!

@ miah, one year na po yan. mura noh. galing nga eh. ^_^

@ 1stopmom, yeah it’s really a good buy. anyway, i haven’t connected it with blogger because i am planning to self-host it with a WP blog. so far, i have no problems with ^_^

@ rosemarie, opo kahit saan sa world. pwede basta may paypal ka lang. ^_^

5. Shebadoo says:

Grabe, mommy! Great find!

I’m off to goDaddy to buy. Isip-isip muna what domain name to choose. πŸ™‚

Mama Sheryl
    Aha Mama

6. Miah Laborte says:

wow for one year! that’s great! waahhh… wala na ko’y funds sa paypal coz i just withdraw it.. huhuhuhu.. been wanting to have my own domain pa nman tgal na.. wow… cheap lng xa ha.. pero okay kaya? hehehe..

7. malaya says:

it’s good news.
    I’m a newbie here. Just dropped EC and hope to get back here tomorrow. Can we exchange links? thanks.

8. chorva says:

mommy, ang mura! galing naman.

9. pmonchet says: Mommy Ruby,itong pa contest mukhang tailored made for you.Mura nga nga kuha mo ha?by the way,were you able to contact kenneth?

10. entrepgirl says:

hi mommy! just visiting! πŸ™‚

11. blessedmom says:

wow mommy! that’s a real good deal! u know ive been wanting to have my own domain..they say u’ll get more opps when u have ur own…i might try for sharing mommy ruby! ur the best! πŸ™‚

Take care sis! πŸ™‚

12. paula says:

Mommy, the code didn’t work for me. Bakit kaya? Don’t know what I did wrong but I tried a coupon code before and it was okay, but this particular code didn’t work for me. Will try it again tomorrow. Sana okay na.

13. Babette says:

Wow, that is cheap! How much is the renewal? They might try to get you next year.

14. MY WOW HOST says:

cool…=) if you want to get cheap web hosting for your domain, just let me know… PHP 250/year… =)

15. Miah Laborte says:

mommy rubz ala na ung 1.19 may nkuha ako 2.19 pero .info un ung sale nila… sayang di ako nakaabot dun sa .com hehehehe domain ko wehehehe… kaka buy ko lng tlga now.. hhmm. .di ko pa lam pano to gamitin.. lolz…