On November 27 – 28, 2010, I will be attending the Visayas Blogging Summit together with my husband. Since this is also his birthday, I am planning to make it a special day for us in the city of ILOILO. To make most of our time there, I searched for a cheap pension house in Iloilo to stay for three days and two nights. Luckily, my Marz Iris suggested Ong Bun Pension House. She said that her friend suggested the place too.
So, I checked out their website and found out that the place is really affordable. Aside from the price, look at the amenities they offer:
* Free Wifi Access
* Lowest Rate (P150/night – Economy Package)
* Good Location (near Robinson Mall, Mary Mart Mall and SM Delgado)
* Standby Generator
* Laundry & Pressing Services
* Accept Major Credit Cards
* Mini Resto-Bar and Dining Area (4th floor)
* 24hrs. Security Guard
* Photocopy and Fax Services
* Ample Parking Space
* Check Out Time 12:00 noon
* Hot & Cold Bath/ Personal Refrigerator with 29″ Cable TV with DVD Player (superior suites)
Anyway, my husband and I have already booked a Standard Double Room. We will spend our time together attending the Visayas Blogging Summit and then tour the city as my birthday gift to him. Glad I found an affordable pension house in Iloilo City, this will give us enough budget for other things like food and some pasalubong for my mother and the kids.
So, if you are looking for a place to stay in Iloilo City, why not try Ong Bun Pension House? Get comfort for an affordable cost!! Visit their site now at www.ongbun.com/pensionhouse-iloilo/ today!!