Everything Works Together for Good

It’s been a long time since I have participated in Tuesday Toot!! I felt that I have nothing to TOOT about. Hehehehe… Well, I am happy actually. I think that is enough to toot about, don’t you think?? Sometimes people find it hard to be happy when you are drowning in a lot of problems.

Aside from my known marital woes and financial difficulties right now, I am still happy! Why?? Because I am alive! Being alive gives me enough reason not to give-up. As long as I am alive, I have hope. And if you have hope…future looks bright because hope is only found in Jesus! And besides that, I am still at home with my kids. I haven’t arrived to the point that I have to look for work again and leave my kids at home. And good Mr.Google gave my blogs a (page rank) chance to earn more!

God just balances everything for our own sake. I firmly believe that everything works together for good to those who love Him!! And I think that is something to TOOT about!!
Happy Tuesday Toot!!

1. Racheal says:

Hi there,

I have been recently contacted by an online women clothing merchant for a review of his website on your blog.

If you are interested please conform it by mailing at

Have a Nice Day

2. Asuka says:

Toot toot happy girl. I am also happy. I’m adding your blog to the link exchange as you asked. I realy enjoy your blogs.

3. Asuka says:

How strange your post says 0 comments when there are a few?!

4. Dominique says:

Good to hear that you have such a positive outlook on life. It is really great to know that you are taking everything well despite of the difficulties you are facing. Way to go gal!!

5. Pinay Jade says:

Hi Ruby it’s great to know that you are happy too!Keep up with the positive attitude and more great things will come. Congrats with the PR!!!!Happy for u girl.

6. Freezine says:

Go on Pinay Mommy. Sometimes when God allow difficulties to turn your life upside down, sacred surprises awaits. A new morning will surely come.

7. Hildieb says:

What a great thing to TOOT about! Happiness is to be celebrated!

Mommy Mentor