Gearing Up for a New Baby

Not me but my friend. LOL! She wants to have another baby. This will be their second. Now she is preparing herself physically, mentally, as well as financially for the new baby. She is not yet pregnant but she has been taking good quality vitamins for several months already.

And since she will be done with the previous brand that she had, she will soon be starting with prenatal vitamins. She prefers a certain brand that claims to have only the best organic ingredients. I think that is a good thing. I mean, pregnancy has its demands on an expectant mom. She has to prepare herself so that the health of her child will not be sacrificed.

Additionally, she is doing some calisthenics everyday so that she will have endurance and extra energy. But nothing strenuous there as she just might be having a fertilized egg floating around there somewhere.

To my friend, I pray that you will get the desire of your heart. God bless you with the second child that you fervently pray for.

1. dothy says:

getting pregnant means lots of preparation including prenatal vitamins. i hope your friend will be blessed with a second child mommy 🙂

2. shydub says:

I have no plans, not now, and not in the near future for another baby. goodluck to your friend mars

3. Girls Furniture says:

I am taking parenting class and this weekend I am taking real care baby 2 home. I heard that they are really hard to take care of. Is this true? I am actually taking the baby home tomorrow. I am nervouse that I am going to mess up

4. How to Approach Girls says:

hi mommy rubz!

first, thanks very much for replying in my email today! tnx tnx tnx!

anyway, i have 2 sons and i remember when my wife was pregnant, i blog all about them in my ‘fatherhood’ blog ( .. yes, including the checkups sa OB, vitamins etc.. but now, my boys are big, i made them their own blog, .. 🙂 for record purposes.

5. Pinay Mama says:

I am super sure it’s not you. niahahaha! how can you be pregnant agian? self pollination? ahahah! labyo!

Pinay Mama

6. LOURDES says:

You really should be ready body, mind, and soul.