Gift Plans for My Children

We all know that I have three children already. So that means, I have to prepare three gifts this Christmas. As for my gifts for them, here are some of my ideas of what I am going to give them.

For my eldest, I am not planning to give her toys. I am sure she would appreciate something that would suit her tastes. So for her, I am planning to buy her new clothes; not clothes for children but for pre-teens. She has an evident change of fashion taste because she no longer wears her old clothes.

For my only son and my youngest girl, I am planning to give them toys since they their ages are still 7 and 1. They will enjoy toys as much as their eldest sibling. As for my boy, I will be getting him some army related toys as he loves to play as an army. As for my baby girl, I am planning to give her learning toys for toddlers.

Now that I have an idea, my problem is to find budget for these gifts. I need to earn extra so that I could buy them to make my children’s Christmas a happy one!!

1. Anything Under the Sun says:

your post makes me reminded for my inaanaks and of course for my Gab. its his 2nd christmas, im sure he will enjoy toys more.

2. Anything Under the Sun says:

by the way mommy rubz, i don’t buy toys anymore for my inaanak, i just prepare cash and give it who ever comes along.

3. Anything Under the Sun says:

by the way, i have just added a new corner to my blog, Make Money Online corner, please come and visit. please contact me to promote ur businesses online i am also accomodating guest writers, just send me an email

4. ceemee says:

I also have to prepare a gift list for my family and hubby’s family. I plan to give them 100% natural hair and skin care products, hope they’d like that. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€

5. Connie says:

I also plan to get toys for my kids and inaanaks =)

6. Willa says:

Good Luck,mars, I’m sure Sheriff will take care of those gifts, πŸ˜€

7. shydub says:

Toys are always the quickest and cheapest way to give gifts this christmas to little ones

8. Maryagirl says:

I don’t have any kids but this Christmas I want to buy something that I can give to my niece as well as to my younger brother:) Toys can be damage so I’m planning to buy a shirt instead. :-))

9. mehdi says:

i have three children too. i bought them toys. what anything else can be happy children. Toys are my favorite πŸ™‚