Going Back to the Corporate World

I am seriously contemplating on whether or not I should get a job this year. I have been working online over the last couple of years, which is actually our bread and butter now. Going back to the corporate world has many advantages, but to be a stay-at-home mom with my online job suits me fine, too. It’s a matter of just making a choiceβ€”something that I would not regret later.

There are actually a couple of job choices I have in mind. Some are not in line with the degree I finished, but something that I could do. I have an Engineering degree, I don’t mind working in a company which requires my engineering skills. I am not sure if I could operate a heavy equipment with all those DFTCorp.com hydraulic hose, though.

But who knows? I could always try.

1. Pinx says:

there’s nothing wrong with trying a new job, but there is also nothing better than being with our kids, plus being able to work at the same time. go for what you think is best mommy rubz

2. Lyn-Lyn says:

Ask for discernment, Mommy. πŸ™‚ It’s always best to have the time with family, especially with your growing kids. Weigh things and the pros and cons. πŸ™‚ May God bless you and your family always.

3. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

Wow, you are an engineer pala πŸ™‚ cool . Yes, if you have small kids pa, better to not forget giving them enough attention if you got a job in the outside world πŸ™‚

4. Gastritis Blog says:

It is not easy to switch from working from home to working to the corporate world again. Wish you good luck!

5. Issa says:

Hi! Mine is the other way around. I would love to be a stay at home mom to be with my son but I don’t know which jobs I could take online…could you share some jobs online and how to get it? thanks πŸ™‚

6. Pinay WAHM Blogger says:

I agree with what the others are saying here. There’s nothing wrong about venturing to another kind of job as long as it will make you happy and will give a good pay.

7. Tina says:

Hi lady engineer.. πŸ™‚ while you are thinking of going back to the corporate world, ako naman is thinking of leaving that world and be a blogger like you and just attend to the kids 24/7. πŸ™‚

8. Sherry says:

Going back to work you sure need many clothes to wear and depend what position you hold at work

9. Sherry says:

I think of go back to corporate world but I need guide my son to study he has lot of homework

10. Malou says:

I hope you make the right decision. Good luck!

11. Sherry says:

I think going back corporate world is not the same like stay at home you will be at least 9 hour away for work