Ibuprofen DOLAN – For Fever and Pain in Children

When you have growing kids, seeing them in pain makes you uneasy. As a mom, sometimes I would wish and hope that I will be the one who should suffer pain instead of them. But sometimes pain is inevitable as they grow up, they feel pain when their tooth is growing out, they feel pain after immunization, they feel pain for other sicknesses! So, pain is definitely part of growing up!

Good thing our Pedia Doctor recommends what is best for my children – Dolan! Ibuprofen DOLAN is the new generation children’s fever and pain medicine. It comes with a delicious orange flavor that my kids really loves! There are three Ibuprofen DOLAN products namely Dolan FP Forte (200mg/5ml Suspension), Dolan FP (100mg/5ml Suspension) which are given to children 2 years old and above and then Dolan FP Oral Drops for babies from one year and under.

When we arrived in Manila last November 22, my youngest child Bella Grace was suffering from a fever. So good thing I was given a Dolan Gift Pack to take home during the Pinay Mommies Community Second Grand Eyeball. We let her took the meds when we arrived and rested at the hotel. When morning came, all my friends from the Postcrossing Enthusiasts were glad to see Bella Grace up and running about at the Manila Central Post Office Building!! And that is a fact!! Technically, Dolan saved our family vacation!

The image at the left side (above) is the similar Dolan Gift Pack I received. I was not able to take a complete picture because we used the contents immediately. Grab the image from from Mommy Karen of Mom’s Online Magazine.

To learn more about fever and pain management in children, you can visit and like Ibuprofen DOLAN Facebook Page!

Disclaimer: I strongly recommend that you consult your doctor for proper advice before using any medications, including vitamins, supplements, herbals, and products for the skin.

Share on Facebook21Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+1Share on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

1. Sebs | MaximizingMarriage.com says:

Yeah! Ibuprofen does really bring down the fever. We have it ready for our son who has convulsion history.

2. zoan says:

di ko pa na try tong dolan kasi ung isang brand ang ni rereseta nung doktor ni jb, pero baka i try ko toh in time.

3. fyidailynews says:

Dolan is really good for children suffering from fever. We tried it already for our son and his recovery is so fast. 🙂

4. amy fetizanan says:

Yeah, it really drives me nuts whenever my kids get sick. I also have 3 wonderful kids ages 4,3 and 1. Unfortunately, they experience seizure when they have high fever so fever management is very important to me. I always have paracetamol and dolan on hand and tons of patience when they get sick ( I don’t sleep whenever they have a fever!). My pedia says that this they will outgrow since they don’t have other neuro problems along with their asthma (very hopeful). With this health concerns, I have stayed at home and even made my own fruits and vegetables cakes (see http://yummymommycakes.multiply.com) so I’ll be assured that they still get to eat their fruits and vegetables even if they are becoming very picky eaters. After all, prevention is still always better than cure. It’s my first time her. Thanks for this space. God bless you and your family. 🙂

5. Sherry says:

this brand medicine not available here.

6. Sherry says:

when my baby have severe fever bring him see doctor,usually doc says take 3 day to 5 day bring down fever

7. Sherry says:

Looks like the Dolan gift pack is useful for you 😀

8. Sherry says:

There is a few brand of fever and pain for children here, popular one is Panadol brand

9. LOURDES says:

My nephew takes this whenever he has fever.

10. LOURDES says:

It’s heart-breaking to see children who are sick. Whenever my nephew is sick I get worried a lot.

11. Yasmin says:

My daughter is taking Dolan but experiencing red patches on her scalp, her eyes are swelling . What is this indication all about? I know it’s an allergy but has something more to do with other things.

• Pinay Mommy says:

Sorry for the late reply. I got busy with a lot of mommy duties, graduation and all.

Anyway, my daughter didn’t experience anything like that. The best thing to do is visit your pediatrician. He/She can advise your very well on this.