Since I will be celebrating my second year of being a blogger this coming November 2009, I have opted to conduct several contests to celebrate the two wonderful years of having new experiences, new friends and a new way of earning money from home.
So for the first blog contest, I am going to conduct a book giveaway! This book giveaway is open to all Philippine residents or from other countries with Philippine addresses. I will be giving out two books to two lucky winners!
OK, why books? Because I adore books! And I believe books are the most ancient way of learning while having the luxury to relax and enjoy the moment. Anyway, I myself am a book lover. Though I don’t read novels and such but I love reading books on parenting, marriage, personal finances, making money, spirituality, about God and more.
So, what are the books am I giving away? The first book that I am going to give is Blogging from Home by Janette Toral. When I started blogging, I was really walking in pure blindness! It took me a lot of months to learn the ropes. Then after reading Blogging from Home, I said to myself, why was I not able to read this before? It would have been easier to start blogging! So, if you want to start and learn about blogging or if you want to share this to your family or friends to help them start in the world of blogging, join my book giveaway now and you might win a copy!
The second book is Find Real Happiness by William Gracian. He shares 10 power (but practical) secrets to fully enjoy life. The will help you answer the following questions: What are the secrets to real and lasting happiness? Where can you find happiness? Can you be happy by being rich and famous? Can you be happy by looking young and fabulous? Or can you be happy by becoming big and powerful? So, is you want to know the secrets of finding real and lasting happiness or share them with your friends and family, join my book giveaway now and you might win a copy!
Now the next question is what can I do to get a chance to win a copy of this book?! Simple! Follow the mechanics below (all are required):
1. You must be a follower of this blog. So, follow this blog using Google Friend Connect (1 entry). You can find do so by clicking “Join this Site” at the right side. If you can’t see the widget, please using Google Chrome because FireFox and Internet Explorer are somehow having a problem displaying it.
2. Subscribe to this blog’s RSS using email. If you are already a subscriber, please subscribe again using a different email address (1 entry).
3. Make a blog post about my book giveaway. Please don’t forget to hyperlink my blog URL http://www.pinaymommyonline.com to Pinay Mommy Online and my book giveaway sponsor http://www.bloggingfromhome.com to Blogging from Home and of course, a direct link to this contest post. Please use dofollow links. Using URL shortening and nofollow links are not valid entries (2 entries).
To increase your chances of winning, you can do additional tasks if you are up to it.
1. Subscribe to this blog using other more than one email address. You will get 1 entry per email address.
2. Stumble any of my posts at the tutorial section (1 entry per stumbled post).
3. Digg any of my posts at the tutorial section (1 entry per dugg post).
After you have done all your tasks, please leave a comment here with the details of your entries such as username used when following this blog, permalink to your blog post, emails used to subscribe and usernames used to stumble and digg my posts.
NOTE: You can make as many blog post entries if you want as long as it’s posted in different blogs. All blogs must at least be 3 months old to participate.
This book giveaway will commence today and will end on September 30, 2009 at 11:59pm (GMT +8). Winners will be chosen via random.org. There will be two separate draw for each book. Winners can only win once and be announced on or before October 3, 2009.
Now that’s about it. Thanks to Ms. Janette Toral for sponsoring the Blogging from Home Book and good luck to all participants!!