MENTORING MINDS: Helping Shape the Next Generation

Teaching is a profession not everyone can do. More than just teaching lessons found in books, teachers, along with parents, are called to impact young lives. Educators should be able to equip students about how to handle crises outside of those four corners of the classroom. Teachers are expected to teach beyond what are written in books. They should be sensitive to the needs of each child, and successfully handle each one of them.

This is why teachers would need instructional strategies. Mentoring Minds has been in the business of teaming up with educators in providing quality education each child deserves. Resources on each subject are readily available for teachers to teach effectively. We all know that visuals are important in the teaching-learning process. Mentoring minds have excellent visuals designed to make learning more enjoyable and much easier to understand. On top of that, motivational materials are also available for those who need to be motivated and excited in the class. There are also resources available for each child to think critically and analytically. With their excellent materials and resources, each child would be able to discover his or her talents, skills and capabilities.

Furthermore, Mentoring Minds are committed to make teachers and educators grow professionally. There are resources available for the teachers to draw inspiration from, and to greatly improve their teaching performance.

β€œTeaching is a noble profession,” the saying goes. This is so because teaching helps in shaping the next generation. And Mentoring Minds have a great role in making this happen.

1. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

I can relate to this, after a year, I will be on the teaching field and instructional strategies are part of our lessons, and I wish I can really become “THE TEACHER” πŸ™‚

2. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

Teaching is a lifetime mission, to inspire achievement and to light ways of those who are blinded with dark spots in their lives.

3. vancalapano says:

Hello Mommy Rubz, hope you can help me to promote our blog contest for shirt design. Ako rin ung dating nag orgnize ng baby photo contest sa blog ko, now ibang contest naman ang inoorganize ko for a shirt company. Please feel free din if you want to join, prize at stake that we have is $300. Hope you can help me repost the contest to your blog as well.

4. Anne @ Green Eggs & Moms says:

Teaching is definitely a vocation that’s why I have a lot of respect for educators. Young minds are so impressionable that’s why it’s crucial to feed them the right things.

5. Tina says:

Teaching is a indeed a profession but without passion, you cant be effective in your own teachings..

6. Sherry says:

Teaching need to attend course too

7. Sherry says:

I was a kindergarten teacher for a year

8. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

Teaching is a rewarding profession in more ways than one. As said, the most noble profession, which mentors the mind of the younger generation to build up a better future for succeeding generations.

9. Mentoring is not as easy as what you’re thinking. It’s not just teaching but it is accompanied by complete guidance and attention. This way, teachers can shape students and mentor minds or wake them up and bring them into reality.

10. Malou says:

Being a teacher is very hard. I am my nephew’s tutor and I must say sometimes it’s pretty stressful. What more if you’re teaching a room full of kids.

11. Sherry says:

I think being mom is like being teacher too we need to teach kid to do what is right and do