On Being a Stay at Home Mommy

I was already up to my throat searching for some good colon cleansing reviews when I remembered that I haven’t sent invoices to my hosting clients. It was supposed to be sent last March 5 but I was too busy. So, I immediately crammed up my time to send invoices the other day while doing some of my online tasks.

Anyway, being a stay at home mommy is not an easy job, you have to fit everything into your life; my family (husband and three kids), my blogs (40+ domains), my blog hosting services (5+), my social sites and my FACEBOOK account. Sometimes, I even forget to give myself a “ME TIME” every now and then.

So, do I enjoy my life as a stay at home mommy? Well, life can’t get any better than this! Though sometimes it’s hard to jumble all my tasks and chores, it’s a dream come true to me and to my family. My family love the thought that I am just inside the house, only a call away!

Comments

1. chubskulit says:

wow 40 domains, sooo rich ka na sis hehehe..

2. Brown Pinay says:

wow 40 domains…puro writing…nakakabrain drain din siguro noh sis…

3. Willa says:

grabeh…40 blogs, sis, hirap din mag update ha!

4. DeejGeek says:

WOW! 40 domains? Penge isa..haha! I have 2 blogs.. Pero tinatamad na ako..haha! Salute salute!

DeejGeek of http://deejgeek.blogspot.com

5. Pearl says:

ang dami, 40 domains! sa kin 2 lang, hindi ko pa ma-maintain yung isa 🙁

ang galing mo talaga! 🙂

6. Whew! I get tired just reading your post. But ‘saludo ako sa iyo’ because you can do everything. You’re a Super Mom!

7. Lui says:

wow! that’s a lot sis! i have 2 active blogs. 2 more in line for makeovers..

you’re so inspiring! Go, Go!

8. Chris says:

hello! can you help me with my wordpress? id like to do what you did with your posts eh.. did you do it manually for each post or is there a global settings where i can configure it not to show my entire post?

by the way, got a tag for you

9. Tom says:

Hello…sis. I am planning to go into blogging full-time…sis…ok lang ba ang .info na domain? And what is your best way of monetization?

tom

10. SchoolGrants says:

40 blogs is alot to be managing… I hope it pays off well. I struggle just to manage 10 as it is.

11. hats shop says:

that’s a lot sis! i have 2 active blogs. 2 more in line for makeovers.i also have 4 more blogs im building right now..that’s about 6 and halos maloloka na ako ha..

12. you know what you are my idol when it comes to blogging. ang galing mo! anyway don’t forget to have some time for yourself. take care.