Personalized Picture Puzzle from Piczzle!!

Last Saturday was our 12th Wedding Anniversary and we had one of the most memorable dates ever! But I am not going to talk about our date but how we started the first hours of our anniversary day. What so important? Well, nothing really except the fact that my husband and I played a puzzle! Not an ordinary game puzzle but a 100 pieces puzzle that has our faces on it!! Yep, that is right!! We celebrated the first hours of our 12th Wedding Anniversary Day solving a 100 pieces puzzle of our face!! Thanks to Piczzle!!

Piczzle, a premier internet-based sale and manufacturing service of Jigsaw Puzzles, sent us a picture puzzle of ourselves to review. It arrived last year but since we were moving and adjusting back to our new/old place, I was not able to review immediately. And since I got more free time to browse on my pending reviews this year, it was so timely that my husband and I celebrated with Piczzle Picture Puzzle!!

This 100-piece picture puzzle of our faces arrived in a durable box. The puzzle pieces are of durable quality too. They are thick, well-cut and the picture was printed in full High Quality picture resolution. Personally, I love their puzzles. Aside from the fact that you can personalize it with your own picture and design, the thought of preserving wonderful memories of family and friends is definitely awesome! Imagine playing the same puzzles when my husband and I will celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary!!

Piczzle offers two kinds of puzzles, made of cardboard, the one we had, and wooden puzzles. They also come in three sizes: rectangular, heart and circle, and of different quantity depending on the size of the puzzle. So the price is depending on what you want. The picture puzzle is highly customizable and prices can range from $14.99 to $399.99! They accept all major credit cards and Paypal too. Shipping is worldwide!!

Piczzle Picture Puzzles are ideal for gifts and giveaways especially on special occasion. Like for us, it served as an anniversary gift. Since Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, why not order yourself a picture puzzle for you and your sweetheart? It will be a nice and interactive way of starting a romantic date!

Just a tip, when you order a picture puzzle, avoid pictures with dark backgrounds. It took us more than 30 minutes to solve ours because of the black background. Choose colorful ones for beauty and also some added excitement and challenge!

To check out more, you can visit their website at www.piczzle.com and like there Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/Piczzle today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

1. posh post says:

awww nice marz!!! haha u had a grand time with daddy jun ha! πŸ˜€

2. Wow. This is so nice! What a unique way to celebrate your wedding anniversary!

3. Mitchteryosa says:

I want one too!

Belated Happy Anniv to both of you!

4. Mommy Pehpot says:

that’s a very nice bonding activity for husband and wife ha πŸ™‚

5. Leah says:

Puzzles!! I love puzzles.. ang galing naman, pwede pa talagang ipersonalize. πŸ˜€ That is one fun way to celebrate your wedding anniversary, indeed! πŸ™‚

Well, happy 12 wedding anniversary to you and your hubby! πŸ™‚

6. jared's mum says:

wow! what a great way to spend your anniversary!

i want one of those, my son would be delighted to solve a 100-piece lightning mcqueen or mickey mouse puzzle! ^_^

7. Algene says:

Ang cute ng picture na napili mo! What a good way to start your anniversary celebration πŸ™‚ Sweet. Gusto ko rin ng piczzle!

8. First time I’ve seen a photo puzzle, I think it’d make a great party souvenir for birthdays, anniversaries and the like. πŸ™‚

9. Arlene says:

What a nice way to start your anniv day, Mommy Rubs! Ang galing nyo mag solve sa puzzle. πŸ™‚

More more happy years to your marriage.

10. Mitchyweech says:

wow.. I like it! Very nice gift for both of you^^ Happy anniv po!.. more years to come.. Godbless always!

11. Levyousa says:

I want one!!!! is it expensive?

12. Gaylee says:

that’s new! at least for me πŸ™‚ unique way of celebrating anniversary…..i like that idea! I’d love to have our family picture in puzzle too!!!! Thanks for the info Mommy Rubz πŸ˜‰

13. Issa says:

wow, nice way to celebrate an anniversary! πŸ™‚

14. Karen says:

This is a very nice and fun memorabilia.I’d love to have one too for the family to enjoy.

15. Eileen says:

This is such a neat idea. I love puzzles, it would be great to have one of our family picture, will have to have one made soon.

16. Sherry says:

Wow so pretty, I like this

17. Lizzie says:

Belated happy wedding anniv po. And the idea of working on the puzzle together is soooo sweet! πŸ™‚

18. Badet says:

Nice one mommy. And happy 12th anniversary!

19. Ane says:

Wow! that is a great picture/puzzle of you and hubby! πŸ™‚ Happy 12th anniversary to the 2 of you and I wish you a happy marriage! πŸ™‚

This is just perfect! πŸ˜€ Lucas has just recently discovered the wonders of puzzles and I’m thinking of giving him a puzzle for his birthday, now, I can even have his own picture, or a picture of us as a puzzle.. So very awesome! πŸ˜€

20. Didi says:

I love the puzzle. Such a sweet thing to do on your anniversary. More loving years to you both.

21. cathy says:

i love the puzzle mommy rubz..what a wonderful gifts…may you stay sweet and more years together..

22. Mich of Mich Eats and Shops says:

COOOL!!! πŸ˜€ This is such a novel idea. Aliw ako πŸ™‚ Happy anniversary to you both! I hope you enjoyed playing with the puzzle. πŸ™‚

23. ladysoda says:

yay! that was a unique way of starting the celebration! See how you guys are well verse with each other’s faces! hehehhehe… I didn’t know there’s a customized puzzle, thanks for sharing! This is awesome! One day I’ll try ’em!

24. Thess Enriquez says:

Nice gift idea! This is also good for toddlers, they will encourage to solve the puzzles and see themselves.

25. Anne @GreenEggs&Moms says:

Hey this is a very nice gift idea! And happy anniversary to you and your husband. May God bless you always.

26. Tina says:

Belated happy anniversary Mommy Rubz.. I would love to have such puzzle with my kids faces on it.. πŸ™‚

27. Kathy Ngo says:

That is very nice. Wala lang kasi akong tyaga sa puzzle but my son, matyaga sobra. This would be a great gift ha. Congrats sa inyo.

28. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

Wow, Happy Anniversary πŸ™‚ the puzzle looks cute and unique making me stare on how it is made πŸ™‚

29. This is so cute. It would be a nice gift to loved ones.

30. Sherry says:

This puzzle ideal gift for Valentines day too

31. Sherry says:

This is lovely pic of both of you

32. Sherry says:

Sis next puzzle you can do family type hehe…

33. I would like to have the heart shape puzzle πŸ™‚ if in case I have that puzzled picture, will frame it up πŸ™‚ and display ^^in my room

34. Hazel says:

Love the idea of solving a puzzle on an anniversary. That’s very charming and intelligent. I wish you both more love and blessings on your marriage. Happy anniversary Mommy Ruby and to your hubby!

35. Nita says:

Wow, what a great way to spend your anniversary! I would like to get that puzzle too. My daughter is addicted to puzzle.

36. Nora Scott-Platt says:

What a great anniversary remeberance.

37. Mel Cole says:

hala ka-sweet! nice kaayo siya nga pagka personalized puzzle πŸ™‚

38. Fishlover says:

Belated Happy Wedding Anniversary sis…

39. Pinay WAHM Blogger says:

That’s a great way to spend your anniversary. The bonding time is what counts. Its something that both of you could share to your children and grandchildren when you’re in spending quality time with them. πŸ™‚ I will surely visit piczzle.com. πŸ™‚

40. vancalapano says:

More success to your marriage. Being married and being parents are very challenging roles we portray a couple. Though being married for as long as 12 years it still shows the spark in your relationships. Congratulations, Mommy Rubz!!!

• Sixteen8 says:

Hello Everyone,

May we invite you to join our sixteen 8 shirt design contest.

Sixteen 8 is a T-shirt company based in Columbus, Ohio. The aim of the contest is express how well you manage your time by illustrating it on a shirt design. Design must be in accordance to the company’s motto/tagline: β€œWhat’s your 16:8?”.

Sixteen 8 aims is to promote time management by following an ideal 16:8 ratio of the time. That is simply saying 16 hours of being productive and 8 hours rest and recreation.

To see the rules of the game, please visit our blog.

41. Personalized puzzles like this one is so sweet. Putting up each of the thousand pieces and making it into one great picture gives some extra value for the effort you exerted and that shows love. Good gift for Valentines.

42. Sherry says:

I saw some online offer on puzzle but my dear says expensive

43. Sherry says:

Until today we don’t have a family picture because my dear always the one with camera

44. Erwin says:

Hello pinaymommy. Tanung ko lang kung gano mo katagal na receive yun puzzle? Nag order din ako and worried lang ako na baka ndi dumating or late dumating. Feb 22 daw na shipped, eh march 8 na wala p rin yun item πŸ™