Hello Mommy!! Welcome!! My name is Mommy Ruby and I am your friendly admin at “Pinay Mommies Community!”
First, I would like to thank you for clicking the PMC banner that leads you to us. I am sure that you are indeed curious and wanted to be a part of the ever-growing online community of Filipina bloggers who are mommies, wives, single moms, and expectant moms!!
Anyway, this is not the actual page, it’s a part of my blog that I used to personally welcome you. I want you to know that I am a real person and so us the other members of the community. We are here to link, share and help each other. Anywhere around!!
There are few requirements before you can join us. Here are those:
1. You are a Pinay. (1 whole, 1 half, 1 forth, it doesn’t matter basta may dugong Pinoy!)
2. You are a mom (not necessarily married), a wife ( not necessarily a mom) or expecting mom.
3. You have a personal blog of your own (either free or not, monetized or not)
4. You need to put this little bitty 125×125 badge on your blog.
(sorry guys for the previous codes, there was a typo error)
5. You fill-up the email form below and send us your
- REAL COMPLETE NAME
- BLOG’S URL (where you placed the banner)
- EMAIL (it will not be sold but will be used to send you the link when we are finished checking your blog approved and some updates)
Ok, thats it! Your half-way there. By the way, please allow 24 to 48 hours for me to manually check your blog. Don’t worry, it wouldn’t take that long. You wouldn’t know. I might be online now.
UPDATES: April 10, 2008
To all members of PMC!!
We have our very own forum now. So, we need you to register again at our new forum and grab the 125×125 PMC badge above but if you want to have your personalized 125×125 PMC badge, please send me a clear picture of your beautiful faces and your nicknames. After I am done with it, I will send you your codes that uses your own 125×125 badge. And once you request a personalized badge, you will also get a PMC online i.d. that you can also display at your blog. All for free and with love! By the way, I will also use your i.d. in our PMC blogroll that I am building (actually editing) also in this blog. In case you have a special request for the border’s color, you want it in blue, yellow, etc., please don’t hesitate to give me the name of the color you want.
PMC online i.d.
Since attachments are not allowed in the form, please send it manually at pmc (at) pinaymommyonline (dot) com. Thanks again!!
UPDATE: Pinay Mommies Community has its own website. Please submit your blogs there. http://www.pinaymommies.com