Pinay Mommy Online Meets Maldita.US

Yesterday was one of my credit card due date. Since it was already an arranged account, I don’t want it to suffer a past due. So I went to SM and paid it. It was hard because we are suffering financially right now.Anyway, while I was waiting for my hubby to arrive because I want to consult him about our financial standing, guess who passed by us?! I saw Mommy Dhadha of www.maldita.us in flesh!! I recognized her because of her pictures and what made me sure that it was really her is because of the blouse she wore. I have seen it from her blog so I knew it was her. So I immediately called her saying “Dhadha? Are you Dhadha?” Then she replied surprisingly, “Yes?” Then I replied saying, “It’s me, Pinay Mommy Online!” Hahaha! It was funny. Instead saying my first name, I told her my blog’s name.

Anyway, it was really fun meeting her. We talked as if we really knew each other for a long time. I met her hubby and so did she meet mine. Of course, we did not forget to take the opportunity to pose for a photo shoot! We were not ready, so please bear with our beauties. 😀

Pretty Pinay Mommy Bloggers right? Thanks to Xian, Mommy Dhadha’s hubby for taking our picture and for being so patient as the ladies chat themselves forgetting time.

Comments

1. Dhadha says:

Yaay! Nafeature talaga ang beauty ko dito sa PMO.. lol.. It was really fun na mag kita tayo and usap2x na parang magkakilala na ng matagal.. Haha! Ang funny pa talaga kasi si Xian, naghintay talaga until matapos yung chika2x natin.. Usually kasi if maboringan yun, ga-una na sya yah.. Hahah! Jackpot pa because i brought my digicam.. Picture2x dayon! Hehehe! Sauulitin Mommy Ruby! Mwah! ^^

2. janet says:

woah.. that’s cool. did you guys meet in CDO or Bacolod?

3. gengen says:

kanindot nila oy kitakitz…Cute ayo mo diha mommy ay. Na hala tama na got you an award a Christmas one.

4. Mommy Rubz says:

@ mommy dhadha,

next time we will make sure that we will plan for a meet-up with other bloggers in negros. 🙂

@ mommy janet,

we met at sm bacolod. it was pretty neat! 😉

@ mommy gen,

i will be right there soon. im excited in getting awards these days. 🙂

5. Bogie says:

Kanus a kaha ta magkita mommy rubs para ako na sad ma starring diri sa imong blog. he.he.he.he

6. Pinay WAHM says:

That’s cool, isn’t it? Amazing what this blogging can do….kayo kaya kelan magkikita? Hahaha

Howdy Mommy?

Mommy J

7. rosa says:

wow, thats cool. sana ako din may ma mit na blogger. =D

8. Mariuca says:

Alakazam!

Hi Riby! You’re invited to join us on a BEARY-special meme, have fun! 🙂

9. JesuLalaine says:

hahaha! I can’t help but chuckle when i read that you introduced yourself as Pinaymommy online..hehehe! Knusa man ka balik dari sa CDO? nkabalik nlng ka dha wla pa ghpn ta ngkita RUbs.

Lalaine’s World
    Day to Day Miracles
    From Asia and Beyond

10. Arlene says:

I can relate the feelings mommy Ruby! That was a blast experience am sure.

Taga Bacolod pud diay si Maldita.Us? aw regards nlang ha!

Take care there..ur looking very pretty. ay kamong duha diay.