Pregnancy and Birth in the US

The infographic below fascinates me. I have three kids and they all have years of gaps between them. But if you look closely in the data below, in US alone, 1 person is born every 7.4 seconds! So I guess there are a lot of women getting pregnant and giving birth even if they apply a minimum two years gap per child, think about population explosion!!

Click here for larger image

Go to www.SonogramTechnician.org for similar resources

Comments

1. Vernz says:

wow, this is so informative … I think everyone should think about what this info implies.. great photo data.

2. Shydub says:

In other words daghan na nabuang sa ana sa hehehe bitaw uy nindot mn diri mag anak gd marz ky naa support sa government basta dili ka support, nya akong bana ka support mn mao kami ga support aning mga nag sge lang ug pabuntis twins and multiples pa jd through taxes waaaa

3. jasmin says:

yay! kaya pala ang laki na ng population sa buong mundo.. Ang bilis magmultiply ng mga tao..

4. Jerryl@Toilet Paper says:

Mas marami ang babae kaysa mga lalaki kaya mabilis talaga ang pagmultiply ng mga tao.

5. Pinx says:

and that info is just in the US alone, how much more if all the information from all the countries are gathered… our eyes would really pop out! hehehe…

6. Online Moms says:

i am very much interested in the multiple births, we are in a family who bears twins, my youngest siblings were twins, i also would like to bear twins but unluckily it did not happen…

7. I’m not sure if this works or not but I guess it won’t harm you to try it. And Lizzie, acupressure has nothing to do with needles, that’s acupuncture

8. Jasmin says:

Speaking of birth and population, 7 billion na tayo sa buong mundo!