Silence from My End

I am sorry for being so silent lately. It seems that the typhoons in my life right now have not yet left. After the electricity problems comes my boy’s sickness. He is currently having cough and colds. Aside from that, we are bombarded with too many financial obligations that we were left short from our budget. That is why even how much I wanted to rest, I can’t. I need to help out as much as I can even though it means that I sleep 3 hours per day only.

Anyway, aside from the fact that my baby is awake during the wee hours of the night, I am also alarmed with the noise outside the house. Talk have spread that some houses are being robbed, that is why I can’t sleep straight. I am always get awaken by small noises. We couldn’t install wireless alarms since it’s expensive for the budget but I can only take caution by being alert always.

Oh well, the baby is awake again. Love to chat more but the master needs attention. Ciao for now!

1. Kerslyn says:

Mommy, you should rest…lisod baya daw mabughat.

2. I pray for more of God’s strength and grace upon you.. please take care too!!

Lalaine’s World
    From Asia and Beyond
    Day to Day Miracles
    Trying to be Fit
    Not a Shopaholic

3. hailey says:

hi ruby. i know you can get through this unscratched just like the many trials you passed. God bless, i’m back!

4. Sheng says:

I hope and pray things will get better for you and your family. Keep the faith!

5. Bogcess says:

Those heartless people. Nangyayari na nga mga calamity tapos magnanakaw pa. Tsk.. Prayers are the best thing to do in these times of crisis.

6. liezl says:

Wow! Such a lucky baby. Pinay mommy lovvveeeeeessss her baby so much. 🙂

7. KAROLINA says:

I’m sorry that you will encounter a problem I hope the community’s prayers philippines and back to normal life and be happy all, do not kwatir because God would not surpass the trials of his people can bear. Continue to pray and bless the brave, And God Bless Us Forever

8. mizhelle says:

sorry to hear that sis.. i hope u get well and feel better soon! hugsss!

9. meili_lo says:

mommy, di ikaw si darna ha kaya you should sleep more than 3 hours! more problems will come kung di ka well rested. will chat with you sometime got a proposal ;D God Bless…

10. gengen says:

Mommy ingon ana ko sauna but pauli sa lawas busa amping your health is important mag-unsa imo mga anak if masakit ka. Amping…

11. poshpost says:

hehe …how’s the bigger kids man ya mommy? how many rooms gani na inyo place? musta man studies nila? si daddy ya? hehe