Sunglasses for Them Too

When I visited Novo in Bacolod City late last year, I saw a lot of baby and children’s sunglasses being sold. Since I went there to get one for myself, I decided to buy the children too. In that particular store, you don’t see original nike sunglasses being displayed, only the cheap ones and they are sold at 50 pesos apiece.

Anyway, I got one and so the children got one each too. My older children, Micah and Johann, seem to enjoy wearing their sunglasses. Bella, who just turned one at that time was enjoying it also in a different way – wearing and not wearing it!

Here is a photo of them after we bought the sunglasses:

I asked my mom if she wanted one but she refused my offer. She said she could no longer see that much.

1. Pinx says:

ka-cute ni Bella… we also have Novo here in Bohol and yeah, their products are really cheap.

2. Issa says:

Ang cute naman nila! πŸ™‚

3. Pinay Mommy says:

@Pinx: Indeed very cute. She has a wound on her upper lip in this picture but it didn’t stop her from enjoying things.

Novo is indeed a great place to buy cheap items. :yes:

4. Pinay Mommy says:

Thank you so much. Thanks for visiting too. πŸ™‚

5. Mary House says:

The kids look so cute and it is better for them to wear sunglasses because the sun can be very dangerous!

6. john says:

nice blog! more power!

7. Loi says:

Cute!!! Nice finds. Sunglasses for kids doesn’t need to be expensive. Kasi masisira lang pag pinaglaruan ng mga bata. Kids will always be kids!

8. Jasmin says:

Ang cute nila! I wonder when will I have my own kids?! aha.. I am very much fond of kids and I am very much patient when it comes to them.. πŸ™‚

Speaking of Novo, Mom always visit their store here in our place and she always buy some home decors espcially ngayon mga x-mas decors na..

9. guys n girls…. which type of sunglasses should i go in for??? i mean what is in fashion in 2008?? n btw i m a guy so suggest me some good one.. and also tell me some good shop in delhi for buying a sunglass and what would be the range ( my budget is around 10000 to 15000)

10. joy says:

they’re so cute with their sunglasses πŸ™‚
    sad to say we are a family who’s wearing eyeglasses and i just cannot buy a sunglasses without the proper graded lens for us to see well hehe

11. nice sunglasses and cute kids!

12. Shydub says:

aba aba si granmama nlng ang walang shades niya, pati si bella ayaw patalo. ang sosy ng mga anakins ah

13. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

kids I believe do love Sunglasses πŸ™‚ My lil sister have that collection of sunglasses πŸ™‚ but my grandma also refuse to wear one πŸ™‚ just reading glasses πŸ™‚