Teaching Practical Things in a Fun Way

Last time while watching the Australian kiddie show Hi5, I was happy to see to that they were actually teaching kids practical lessons in a fun way. In one segment, the animals were singing their way to see a dentist.

In another segment, they were trying to understand why a tractor would not run. It could be the wheels, the cogs, the bearings, or the engine while all the while singing and dancing. I have not really watched this show because I am busy but I think that these are very nice videos for kids to watch. They talk about good values and friendship, too. Such a great show!

1. EINz says:

I also love Hi-5’s way of educating children, I even memorize their songs and my toddler enjoys singing with me =)

2. gagay says:

wa ko kakita na ani nga show lately.. 🙁 pero kung naa ko sa balay ang amo mga kiddos ke ganahan kaau! 😀 😀

3. Corbitoness says:

I have no idea what Hi-5 is. I’m going to look for it and show it to the toddler.

4. My kids also like Hi5. Even my two-year old daughter sings and dances together with the cast of Hi5. It’s a really great TV show for kids.

5. OSeñorita says:

My children watches this show. They love singing and dancing along with them. And it’s a great educational show for kids!!!

6. That’s the true talent sometimes- to teach simple concepts in fun easy ways. Thanks for visiting Espanol para Ninos. Hope to see you by again 🙂

7. Pinx says:

my four-year old boy grew up loving Hi-5! i bought him dvds of the show! till now he watches it, even if the members are all new! it’s a really good show! very educational!

8. Shydub says:

Hi5 was my kids fave show before until the channle was change and they started to love the new shows that replaced the hi5. i like Hi5

9. zoan says:

I have not watched it pa, but parang gusto ko rin mapanood para may pagkakaablahan kami ng anak ko:D

10. Jasmin says:

One of the favorite shows of my niece.. When I was given the task to look after her, I make sure na naka-on yung TV when Hi5 is airing para