The Grendha Woman in Me

During my childhood years, I dreamt of becoming a fashion model but eventually I ended up as a stay at home blogger! Anyway, there is nothing wrong about it except the fact that I only have my pajamas as my working clothes. Gone were the times where I go to work wearing stylish and fashionable clothes and wearing make-up too. But of course, I decided not to stop and eventually continue being fashionable at my own pace and time. I do dress-up (at home, wherelse)!!

Speaking of dressing up, I just did a while ago with the help of my new pair of sandals from Grendha Philippines!! They sent me this fashionably cute golden brown sandal!! Isn’t it lovely?!!

To be honest, this is my first pair of Grendha Jelly Sandals and I think this will not be the last of it. I like how the sandal feels on my feet. They are soft and light. You can easily move – a perfect sandal for a mom who wants to wear and go without sacrificing fashion and comfort!

As of now, I am already checking out my second (… third … forth) pair at their Facebook Fan Page!!! I can’t make up my mind with all the beautiful designs they have. Waaaahhh!!

By the way, Grendha does not only cater fashionable women but also kids and babies. They have lots of designs and colors to choose from. So I suggest you get a pair of Grendha Sandals and Shoes and see the difference! They are available in different SM Malls and stores nationwide. To know more of their latest designs, like their Fan Page, Grendha Philippines at Facebook, or visit their website at www.grendhaphils.com!

Comments

1. zoan says:

COOL! Di pa ako nakabili ng sariling grendha sandals din, but I love to own one:) will check them out pag may time mag malling:)

2. Foodies Galore says:

Bagay sa imu sis kase maputi ka! Congrats on your new Grendha!

3. joy says:

i am not aware of the brand but after checking their fb page, i began to like their shoe styles and color, so immediately check on their nearest sm outlet, happy that they have a store in the sm near us, be saving to be able to buy my choice hihi

4. Eileen says:

Nice sandals, will have to check them out when I go to the mall. Sana may size ko I have size 9 feet kasi eh, minsan hard to find my size.

5. The pair looks elegant and looks nice on you πŸ™‚

6. Gaylee says:

First time to hear this brand….just checked their fb page and you’re right, their designs are beautiful. I fancy sandals more than any other girly stuff so this one is really for me. Will definitely look for them when we go to the mall the next time πŸ˜‰

7. OMO, I have a pair too.. gusto ko to kasi pwede sa basa-basa.. heheh.. you look pretty… O see di ba? hehehe…

dropping by Grendha model.. πŸ™‚

8. Janet Speaks says:

Congrats on the new Grendha! They look great on you!

9. Sexynomad says:

Mommy Rubs, you look so alluring in your photo and the Grendha sandals look good on you. Will check out their collection too. πŸ™‚

10. Cha says:

Mommy Ruby you look sexy as ever and the gendha sandals look good on you!

11. It looks good on you Mommy Ruby, it match with your outfit πŸ™‚ that sandals look comfy, will check out the Website. Thank you for sahring.

12. sir rob says:

Nakapagpapaganda ba ang Grendha? Mas nisamoat man hinoon og ka gwapa mommy Rubz. kuk

13. Dhemz says:

wow, I really like the color and style….it looks great on your sexy feet mamiRubz! will check it out when I go home soon….:)

14. They look really comfy, I should try on a pair next time I visit the mall. πŸ™‚

15. Donna Jane Marcuap says:

Just like my aunt’s gift a grendha slipper πŸ™‚ and just by trying the slippers, it’s really good and in high quality ! :)they have such good and unique designs <3

16. Anne @ Green Eggs & Moms says:

I think it’s about time I buy a new pair of shoes. πŸ™‚

17. Tetcha says:

I love Grendha, too, so chic, comfy and fashionable. You have a lovely pair of Grendha Jelly sandals, Mommy!

18. miss-april.info says:

ever since I got a full time home based job, I was always in my PJs or my “pambahay” look. but from time to time, I play with my makeup and whenever we go out that’s the time I transform into a “fashionista” mom..

never heard of that brand but they look comfy to wear!

19. I have always wanted a pair. But never could have one. Will be saving up for it though, nice post!

20. I’ve heard of them a couple of times but never visited their site. After reading this post I think I should.

21. Sherry says:

So nice the sandal look comfortable

22. Tina says:

Have to check out Grendha soon. wala pa akong ganyan.. πŸ™‚

23. Sherry says:

Gold colour so pretty remind me I have gold colour nail polish

24. Sherry says:

wow sis your top is so sexy hehe…

25. Autoharp says:

The shoes are very cute! I giggled at the part where you said you still dress up at home, just for yourself and the sake of fashion. It made me think of my weekend; I went to visit a friend and her newborn baby, and for me it was very weird that the mom and dad, who had invited us a week before, hosted us wearing pyjamas basically. They didn’t even bother to change clothes from their stay-at-home-parents style. I found it a bit rude, but also I think I understand them. It’s their first born, they must be exhausted. However, I think it is important not to let ourselves go because it is hard to get back to normal again.

26. Sherry says:

I need to buy size 8 sometimes because the cutting shoes some

27. Ane says:

Awesome pair of sandals! πŸ™‚ I love the color! πŸ™‚

I have seen Grendha in SM and I really do like their selection of flip flops, it’s not too casual and not too dressy. I am contemplating on getting a pair too, but I’m going to wait until the kids’ birthdays end so I can spend some money without worrying.. πŸ˜› hehe

28. Sherry says:

During my pregnancy I wear size 9

29. Mommy Pehpot says:

The style and the design of your Grendha Sandals looks really good on you. It compliments well the tone of your skin πŸ™‚

30. MrsMartinez says:

Hi
    This is a very nice pair of Grendha sandals. I love it!

xoxo
    MrsMartinez

31. i so love sandals and flat shoes. this one is cute and i’m sure its comfi to wear.

32. Sherry says:

How much is the shoe is usd I mean the sandal as some said expensive just curious of the price a pair

33. It suits you very much πŸ™‚ Grendha jelly is nice.

34. Lyn-Lyn says:

nice pair of Grendha shoes, mommy rubz. πŸ™‚ I am into business din ng Ipanema/Grendha sandals. ^_^

35. Mitch says:

I have grendha flats and thongs they are all comfortable to wear even when its wet and it last long…Expensive yes but worth it try to get one when they are on sale..

36. Sherry says:

The shoes design so unique and suits you mommy rubz