The Internet god Has Spoken

Yes, Mr.G has finally visited my blog.

After holding on to a Page Rank of 4 for almost five months, finally he had visited me and has taken two ranks out from me. And to be honest, I am both sad and OK. Sad because I will be missing a lot of opportunities that I haven’t rarely gotten for the past few months. OK, because I did not regret taking advantage of it for the benefit of my family’s needs.

Though this unhappy event happened to me, I am also thankful because Mr. G has left me with a Page Rank 2. I think I can bear having it than none at all (I am just being honest here).

Anyway, I have noticed this one already. I saw him giving Page Ranks last July 2008 but after a month he took it back or lessen it. It’s very sad but we have no choice, he is the god of the internet world.

How about you? Did your Page Rank change?

Comments

1. Jade says:

Hi that’s annoying huh…well atleast you still have 2. Ako it remained the same- kaso di ko naman ma access so useless din di ba?

You’ll get it back in no time I’m sure.

Cheer up;)

2. Lalaine says:

really? another visit frm Mr g? haay… ang ako sad..wlay kausaban.. ZERO pa rin! LOL!!

It’s okay Rubs.. you’ll get it back again.. and praise God na rin since imagine you enjoyed it for more thatn 5 months!

3. mommy elvz says:

Read your post mommy Rubs just like what lalaine and jade said you’ll get it back again 🙂

For now you still have pr2 to enjoy!

Cheers!

4. genny says:

ako gyd zero tanan …

5. Fatherlyours says:

I lost mine too and never got back until now (PR3).

6. bonz says:

hay… did he do his rounds na ba?
    at least, you still have a pr2. ako kaya kailan… magkaka pr? huhuhu…

don’t worry po, i know you’ll get it back again…
    have a great week ahead!

7. Miah Laborte says:

yeah mommy rubz, ung 2 new sites ko na wlang pr nung july, meron na… i was wondering nga eh… hhmm.. pero sana he will give back my pr on my main blog… i badly needed it.. 🙂

8. SHIELA says:

at least you still have pr 2. mine i had a pr3 imagine for only 2 weeks then back to nada…makalagot.

have a nice day mommy rubs 🙂

9. Lhurey says:

My PR was change from PR3 to zero because of paid post..I just wrote to google that I have change my paid links to “nofollow” links. After 4 days Lord G gave me back my PR 3

10. twinks says:

That's sad news Mum Ruby.
    Wala talaga tayong magagawa, he's the internet G.
    Anyway, mine is still the same PR1. I'm happy about it. Oks lang.. hehehe..at least may PR> hehehe

ingat po.
    Don't worry you'll get your PR back soon.

11. Pinay WAHM says:

Quick hop here to say hi…

12. Lex says:

*pat on the back. i guess it’s really like that until now I’m still missing my Pr although I’m happy coz I get more readers every day. btw, I would be really happy if you’d join my contest, it has no monetary price, but.. maybe you’d enjoy reading my posts, if not it’s ok. 😛

13. Pearl says:

hi Mommy Ruby,

In my site, i enjoyed PR1 for one month, i think, and then suddenly it went N/A. Anyway, don’t worry, you’ll get it back sooner than you think…

14. Mommy Ruby says:

hello guys! thanks for stopping by and giving me your precious comments.

anyway, one thing that i am really thankful for is that i was able to enjoy it for almost 5 months. with that, it really helped my family and i to pay the bills.

thanks GOD!

hopefully it will come back in mr.G’s own time. as for now, i am just enyoying what i can have.

15. Jeff says:

Naku, the visit again! That really happens but it’s a good thing you were left with a PR 2. For me and my wife’s blogs we usually drop to PR 0 every time.

But the nice thing is once you’re at PR 0 there’s no where else to go but up. 🙂

16. Sheryl says:

Hi Ate! thanks for dropping by and ofcourse for the comment. I hope mabayaran ka na ng freebies4webmaster kc ung mga nagsigned-up under my referral link ayun bayad na…masaya nga cla eh. just let me know if nabayaran ka na nila ^___^

alam mo ba ever since my blog has started, that was 2004… i have PR4 kaso last year biglang drinopped ni Mr. G ung rank mostly lahat ng bloggers, naging PR0…kaya nawalan kami ng opps. nung 2006 lang kasi nauso yang paid-to-blog/earning programs kasi simula nung nagblog ako…wala talaga haha pero I’m super happy kasi kaya naman ako nagbloblog para mashare at maexpress ko ung feelings ko kaya nga personal blog diba?

anyways, ayun nga nung May 2008 lang bumalik ung PR namin, at ngaun naging PR2 nalang, sayang ung PR4 ko non, pero ok narin kesa wala diba? I’m hoping nga na mabalik ung PR4 ko, pwede magrequest ng reconsideration kay Mr. G kaso you have to delete all SP’s sa blog mo… hehe wala lang, naishare lang.

o sige salamat ulit at mukhang napahaba ang comment ko.

LINK EXCHANGE PO TAYO? LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN ADD YOU. Mwah!

17. ptc-lists says:

i was visiting your blog.your posting was very good for me.it can give a new think to learn.btw would you exchange link with me?i have add you in my blogroll with name Momemo Dot Com.thank you