2,922 total views, 2 views today
This lengthy tag came from my friend Luana of BellaChino.net. Though it lengthy, I am having fun while answering it. I felt like I am being interviewed for being a Supah Star! hehehe 😀
001. Real Name: Ruby
002. Nickname(s): pinaymommy, Mommy R, Rabbi, Rubz, Rubai
003. Age: almost 30
004. Horoscope: Leo
005. Male or Female: Female
006. Elementary: Montessori de Oro
007. Middle School: Montessori de Oro
008. High School: Montessori de Oro
009. College School: Cagayan de Oro College
010. Hair color: Dark Brown
011. Long or Short: Shoulder Length – Long, I guess?
012. Loud or Quiet: Quiet
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
014. Phone or Camera: Phone
015. Health Freak: Nah
016. Drink or Smoke: Nope
017. Do you have a crush on someone: My husband. 🙂
018. Eat or Drink: Both!
019. Piercings: Ears
020. Tattoos: None
021. Social or Anti-Social: In Between.
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: When I was still a baby. After that, no more.
024. First relationship: With My Hubby
025. First Best Friend: Hmmm…don’t remember.
026. First Award: Don’t remember either.
027. First Kiss: With my hubby when I said yes to him.
028. First Pet: A White Puppy Dog
029. First Big Vacation: Manila
030. First Love at first sight: Nah.
031. First Big Birthday: Nope.
032. First Surgery: When I gave birth? Does that count?
033. First sport you joined: None.
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange
035. Rock or Rap: Rock
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: No preference.
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: None!
039. Night or Day: Both!
040. Sun or Moon: Moon 🙂
041. TV or Internet: Internet
042. Playstation or Xbox: Playstation
043. Kiss or hug: Both!
044. Iguana or turtle: No preference. I don’t like reptiles.
045. Spider or bee: None.
046. Fall or spring: Spring!
047. Limewire or iTunes: No preference.
048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer!
049. Eating: Probably later. 🙂
050. Drinking: Water!
051. Excitement level: Normal 🙂
052. I’m about to: Eat breakfast.
053. Listening to: My son chatting.
054. Plan for today: Work online.
055. Waiting for: the day to close so we will be a complete family again.
056. Energy Level: Normal
057. Thinking of someone: Yep 😀
058. Want kids?: I have two and currently preggy.
059. Want to get married?: I am married!
060. When?: Hubby and I got married on January 28, 2000 🙂
061. How many kids do you want: Ideal is four.
062. Any name on the mind: Boy – Psalm. Girl – Praise.
063. What did you want to be when you were little: A doctor!
064. Careers in mind: Stay at Home Mom/Wife!
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow future.
066. Something you would never try: Drugs
067. When do you want to die: When God wants me to go home.
068. Lips or Eyes: Both!
069. Romantic or Funny?: Both!
070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller.
071. Protective or Caring?: Both!
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Both!
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Both!
074. Sensitive or Loud?: Sensitive.
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship!
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: No preference.
077. Muscular or normal: Whatever!
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope!
079. Broken a bone: No please.
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Nope.
081. Ran away from home: Yeah.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Nope.
083. Killed somebody: To hell no!
084. Broken some one’s heart: Not sure.
085. Had your heart broken: Into million pieces!
086. Been arrested: Nope.
087. Cried when someone died: Many times.
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Yeah!
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Yes, I am real!
090. Miracles: I do! 😀
091. Love at first sight: Don’t know.
092. Heaven: Absolutely!
093. Santa Claus: I used to.
094. Tooth Fairy: Never!
095. Kiss in the first date: Yuppers!
096. Angels: Yup!
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Yes!
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: No comment. 🙂
099. Do you believe in God?: I DO!!!
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people. Now I am tagging Walking Newspaper…
Just leave me a comment if you want to grab this tag and I will add your links here! Thanks.