The excitement of having a new member of the family just can’t get enough of me! Even my daughter noticed that I am constantly checking out my countdown widget at my blog’s sidebar.
Well, I guess having a new baby in the house brings a lot of changes. Aside from the fact that my two children will become elder siblings, Baby Bella seems to bring a new hope for the family. I can feel that her arrival can bring change within me, my husband and my children. I believe that Baby Bella is a blessing for us all that is why I am pretty excited.
Anyway, I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and I have 10 weeks more or 68 days to go before the bubble bursts. According to Baby2See.com, these are the developments Baby Bella has:
• Baby measurements are 16 inches and weighs about 3 pounds.
• Length is 40cm and your baby’s weight is 1.4 kilograms.
• The head is almost 3.5 inches (8cm) in diameter.
• The feet are nearly 2.5 inches (6cm) long.
• The wrinkled skin is becoming smoother now.
• In boys, the testicles have moved down to the groin.
• The baby controls its own body temperature.
I had an ultrasound taken again last week. She is fine and has reached 3 pounds already. The sad news was that she is still in breech. I am really hoping that Baby Bella will turn in normal position in time for delivery. Please help us pray! I am also doing an exercise taught by my previous OB doctor to help the baby turn without going to local “manghihilot.”