2,537 total views, 4 views today
I sometimes receive calls and questions from friends, relatives, and random inquirers regarding new schools in Metro Manila. Today I want to bring to your attention APEC Schools from the Ayala group. If you have an incoming Grade 7 kid this coming school year, or are thinking of transferring your teenager to a new high school, check out this compilation of FAQs which I based from questions most of us have each time we hear about a new school that’s worth checking out.
What is APEC Schools?
APEC stands for Affordable Private Education Center Inc, a fast growing chain of reasonably priced private secondary schools within Metro Manila and nearby cities.
Who’s behind APEC Schools?
It’s a joint venture investment with Ayala Corporation. The founders have a vision to transform more lives through quality education offered to more Filipinos
How much is the tuition?
Tuition fee for Grade 7 is less than Php30,000 inclusive of miscellaneous fees.
What number do I call if I want to know more about it?
APEC Schools’ Central Admissions team may be contacted at 720-2620. Visit their website at www.apecschools.edu.ph or follow their updates on Facebook at www.fb.com/APECschools for more info about their offerings, admissions policies, and more.
What makes APEC Schools different from the others?
- APEC Schools promotes English language proficiency, discipline and values formation, and technology-enabled learning
- It has an employer partner network that helps students secure a job interview right after they graduate
- Its programs are focused on enhancing student’s life skills, competencies for college and readiness for employment
- Advanced Kto12 curriculum approved by DepEd
- Schoolwide CCTv
Where is it located?
To date, APEC Schools operates in 23 branches:
- Sampaloc, Manila
- Tondo, Manila
- EAC, Manila
- Espana, Manila
- Tuazon, Manila
- Grace Park West, Caloocan
- Grace Park West Annex, Caloocan
- Concepcion Uno, Marikina
- Calumpang, Marikina
- Raymundo, Pasig
- Sto Domingo, Quezon City
- North Fairview, Quezon City
- Holy Spirit, Quezon City
- Dona Juana, Quezon City
- Luna, Quezon City
- Ortigas Extension, Cainta Rizal
- Barangas Dolores, Taytay
- Rizal Silangan, Pateros
- Roxas Boulevard, Pasay
- Rita, Sucat Paranaque
- San Nicolas, Bacoor Cavite
- Aguinaldo, Dasmarinas Cavite
- JRU Lipa, Batangas