Home Reviews Beautiful Inside & Out with Myra VitaSmooth Facial Wash

Beautiful Inside & Out with Myra VitaSmooth Facial Wash

858 total views,  8 views today

I’m a simple woman with minimal beauty maintenance. You must be wondering why? It is because I have a sensitive skin. Most skin products don’t suit me. I easily get rashes and breakouts. My family and closest friends already know about these things and I don’t usually use any kind of beauty products. That is why I’m am very careful in trying new skin products because it might give me an undesirable result. Even though I am into simple beauty maintenance, I also want to have a clear and healthy skin because it makes me feel beautiful inside & out, confident and ready to face anyone.

I recently heard about the new Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash, I can’t hide the excitement to get this product. Take note that when it comes to beauty products, Myra is one of the trusted brands in our country.

I got the box containing the new Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash product. Yay!

Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash

The new Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash with Moisture Plus has Vitamin E beads which aids in keeping our skin healthy, nourished and moisturized. It greatly helps in getting rid of dirt and excess oil. It penetrates the skin making it smoother, healthier and youthful looking. Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash has a light scent. This is perfect for those people who get easily irritated on strong scents.

Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash

Here are more benefits when using the product:

• it contain antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protects and nourishes your skin to keep it glow and healthy.
  • it has moisture plus formula for retaining skin’s natural moisture and sealing it thus, making the skin supple.
  • it contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract which improves skin elasticity and making skin smooth and youthful looking.
  • it is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested.
  • it can be used daily.
  • it is suitable for sensitive and aging skin.
  • it is affordable at Php 75.00 for a 50mL tube.

Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash is available in all leading supermarkets nationwide. Another variant is also available: Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash that whitens and smoothens your skin.

For more information about these products, please visit www.facebook.com/MYRAPhilippines.

Maureen December 22, 2015 - 4:04 pm

What a beautiful box and packaging! Looks and sounds like a great facial wash.

Angelic Sinova December 22, 2015 - 4:13 pm

I’m always on the lookout for fun new skin care products to try! Myra VitaSmooth Hydrating Facial Wash sounds awesome <3

Wendy December 23, 2015 - 2:19 am

Love products with Vitamin E! It works really well. Helped with my scars after surgery so much the doctor commented on it.

Rachel December 23, 2015 - 4:16 am

Looks like a great skin care product. I like that it hydrates your skin. So many of them dry it out.

Liz Mays December 23, 2015 - 6:00 am

This sounds really nice for the daily skincare routine. I’d appreciate the lighter scent and the fact that it’s hypoallergenic.

William Sweeney December 23, 2015 - 7:17 am

This sounds like it would be perfect for daily skin care! I love to try new products this one sounds great.

Bites for Babies December 23, 2015 - 10:03 am

I love facials…I use them at least once a week. They work so well in refreshing the skin and cleaning out impurities.

Travel Blogger December 23, 2015 - 11:54 am

I will have to check out this face wash. I need a good hydrating face wash especially during the winter.

Heather December 23, 2015 - 12:07 pm

It sounds like it’s really good for your skin especially with the vitamin E in it, and definitely seems gentle enough for sensitive skin. I’ll look for this because my skin is face can be really sensitive to cleansers and lotions so I too am very particular with what I use.

Sarah December 23, 2015 - 12:08 pm

I’ve never seen this brand before but it looks and sounds great. I love anything that makes my skin feel silky smooth.

Rebecca Swenor December 23, 2015 - 3:36 pm

This sounds like a great product and easy to use. I love easy routines and I would love to try this for my facial routine. Vitamin E is important to our skin. Thanks for sharing this awesome product.

Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey December 23, 2015 - 8:44 pm

I haven’t heard of these but they sound like great skincare products. I would love having Vitamin E on my facial wash, I know it’s great for the skin.

Crystal December 23, 2015 - 9:31 pm

I’m glad you found something that works for you. It’s important to have a good skin routine.

Jeanine December 24, 2015 - 12:46 am

That’s so great you’ve found something that works. My skin routine has been seriously lacking, and I need to tackle it quickly.

Ickle Pickle December 24, 2015 - 7:54 am

This sounds great – I just use soap and water on my skin! I must do more as I am getting older. Kaz 🙂

Notorious Spinks December 24, 2015 - 9:22 am

I will check this out. I’m always looking for products to use that acutally work.

kiwi December 30, 2015 - 3:46 am

I never heard of the Myra brand! Thanks for introducing me to another beauty product!