Home Health Best Acne Face Wash

Best Acne Face Wash

1,287 total views,  6 views today

I have blogged so many times that I hate acne. I have a bad past and present relationship with them and I don’t want to meddle on their affairs in the future. That is why I am planning to buy the best acne face wash in the grocery. Well, there are treatments available but since I couldn’t afford them, I decided to settle down with an acne face wash and just maintain it. I am not sure it is effective but I believe it is worth the try. My face’s future is as stake! LOL!

Mona September 23, 2010 - 2:49 pm

i experiencing acne for the past weeks 🙁 Maybe because i am addicted to blogging lately and looking for earning sites. Well i tried to sleep early but sometimes its hard for me, i dont know why 🙁
Anyway, hope you find the best product for acne =)

shuanys internet tv software September 24, 2010 - 5:14 am

i have bad acne on my back, and i dont know how to get rid of it, its the worst feeling ever. ive tried so hard, so many different things, but it keeps coming. but my face is clear as a crystal, i dont get it!!

jehan September 26, 2010 - 9:49 am

i also still suffer from acne.. tried sets of proActiv and murad to no avail. proactiv is just effective while you’re using it but the acne would all come back once you stop even just for a week. it would even bleach your hairline. murad on the other hand made my acne worse.
last year though, i originally bought a peppermint (handmade/organic) soap to ease my itchy skin during winter. i tried using it on my face and i immediately noticed the oil control effect and how it controlled my acne inflammation.
after getting pregnant, i tried this face wash with baking powder in it and it kept my pimples at bay. no oily face too.
although our face gets oily, it’s still important to moisturize after washing. soaps dry the skin so we have to help it get moisturized.
also, a good sunblock cream helps a lot. even when you’re just going to be in front of the computer or cooking, it pays a lot to use a sunblock cream…
i hope this one helps…

Sherry September 27, 2010 - 3:09 pm

I still have acne and I need cut down on oily food

Sherry September 27, 2010 - 3:11 pm

yeah sis better clear the acne fast as mine has turn dark spot

Sherry September 27, 2010 - 3:18 pm

oh yeah sis if I have pms I also get acne