2,341 total views, 4 views today
Let me share to you my experiences in adding a Philippine bank account at PayPal.
Interested? OK, lets start then…
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com and login to your account.
2. At your account dashboard click “Edit Profile” near your name.
4. After clicking “Bank Accounts” you will be lead to a page which will lists all the bank accounts that you have added to PayPal. Since you haven’t added one yet, your screen will not show any. In my case, I already have added three banks.5. Click on the “Add” button at the lower portion of the page.
6. After that, key in all the necessary details asked by PayPal like your bank’s name, it’s bank code and your bank account number. If you have no idea what are the accepted Philippine banks at PayPal and their corresponding bank codes, you can view it here: Philippine Bank Codes for PayPal Use. After typing in the details, click “Continue.”
7. You will be given a summary of all you have typed, review the details. Once everything is correct, click “Add Bank Account.” Be careful about the bank details because once you have encoded the wrong ones and transacted a bank transfer, you will be charge with a penalty.
8. After this, you will be able to view a page that will tell you that you have successfully added a bank account and you will also receive a corresponding email from PayPal informing you of the added bank account.So that’s it! We are finished. Hope this article have helped you. Thanks!!