1,357 total views, 2 views today
1. Go to https://www.PayPal.com and login to your account.
2. At your account dashboard click “Withdraw.”
3. Type in the details such as the amount and choose the bank account to which you would want your funds to be transferred. After that click “Continue.”
4. You will be taken to a page to confirm the withdrawal details. Review all, if you find it all correct click “Submit” button.
5. Lastly, a confirmation page will appear informing you that the request is being processed and an email will accompany this too.
Points to remember:
1. There is a charge of Php 50.00 if you withdraw funds lower than Php 7,000.00.
2. If you are not sure, use the currency converter found at the page wherein you will type-in the amount details of the funds to be withdrawn (check figure 2).
3. Once the amount arrives at your bank account, you will notice that some banks will deduct 150 to 200 pesos as bank changes except for those that use Unionbank EON Account.
That’s it! I hope you find this article helpful. Please Digg or Stumble this post, if my article has helped you. Thanks!!