Nikon D5000 Key Features:
* 12.9 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor (effective pixels: 12.3 million)
* 2.7″ tilt and swivel LCD monitor (230,000 dots)
* Movie capture at up to 1280 x 720 (720p) 24 fps with mono sound
* Live View with contrast-detect AF, face detection and subject tracking
* Image sensor cleaning (sensor shake)
* 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
* IS0 200-3200 range (100-6400 expanded)
* 4 frames per second continuous shooting (buffer: 7 RAW, 25 JPEG fine, 100 JPEG Normal)
* Expeed image processing engine
* Extensive in-camera retouching including raw development and straightening
* Connector for optional GPS unit (fits on hot shoe)
* New battery with increased capacity
* 72 thumbnail and calendar view in playback
I am not a photography expert but I love taking pictures. I want my pictures to be clear and crisp that is why I heart a Nikon D5000. Anyway, since I could not afford to buy a Nikon D5000. I decided to save for it which I couldn’t guarantee its fulfillment because my income online is not enough to cover our debts and daily needs even if combined with my husband’s. But still my heart desires to have one. So, I will try my very best to save for it.
I am sure that there is no harm if a stay at home mommy desires to have a hobby of taking pictures of her family, her environment and her people.
Originally Posted at Photo Memeries.
60 total views, 3 views today