Home Musings I Heart Nikon D5000

I Heart Nikon D5000

1,469 total views,  2 views today

Nikon D5000, this is my dream digital camera next to Nikon D90.

Nikon D5000 Key Features:

* 12.9 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor (effective pixels: 12.3 million)
* 2.7″ tilt and swivel LCD monitor (230,000 dots)
* Movie capture at up to 1280 x 720 (720p) 24 fps with mono sound
* Live View with contrast-detect AF, face detection and subject tracking
* Image sensor cleaning (sensor shake)
* 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
* IS0 200-3200 range (100-6400 expanded)
* 4 frames per second continuous shooting (buffer: 7 RAW, 25 JPEG fine, 100 JPEG Normal)
* Expeed image processing engine
* Extensive in-camera retouching including raw development and straightening
* Connector for optional GPS unit (fits on hot shoe)
* New battery with increased capacity
* 72 thumbnail and calendar view in playback

I am not a photography expert but I love taking pictures. I want my pictures to be clear and crisp that is why I heart a Nikon D5000. Anyway, since I could not afford to buy a Nikon D5000. I decided to save for it which I couldn’t guarantee its fulfillment because my income online is not enough to cover our debts and daily needs even if combined with my husband’s. But still my heart desires to have one. So, I will try my very best to save for it.

I am sure that there is no harm if a stay at home mommy desires to have a hobby of taking pictures of her family, her environment and her people.

Originally Posted at Photo Memeries.

Willa March 6, 2010 - 5:07 am

I never really thought of Nikon when I bought my Canon. I think NikonD5000 is the most expensive one right now but I’m not really sure.

Dave Domain Hosting March 6, 2010 - 3:08 pm

I am planning to buy Nikon d90 but recently Nikon launched D5000 which is nearly similar to the D90 features.The main difference is on its price..it is $300 less than D90.

bin March 8, 2010 - 2:43 pm

wow, that’s one gadget to die for! chada kaayo ba…BTW magkita unta ta ba one of these days… pag weekends (usually saturdays), ga laag mi sa mga bata sa SM. Kun manglaag pud mo sa imo mga chikitngs- I would love to meet up…

Adam@Electric underfloor heating March 9, 2010 - 10:21 am

Hmm this gadget has enough feature to attract anyone. I would like to say that you will be able to get this camera very soon just update your blog and try to provide the desire and worthy content to readers. Yes you can do it. All the best.

Dave Domain Hosting March 10, 2010 - 6:28 pm

I want to be able to take some indoor photos and outdoor photos without studio lights. What is the best flash out there with out breaking the bank. Under $200 would be ideal for me. Any suggestions? 😆

Sherry May 31, 2010 - 8:53 am

mine is canon not like this one, this is cost maybe USD$1500 if not mistake.