1,180 total views, 2 views today
Well, I told him that I have no money right now and that we have an outstanding payday advance from his company. So, money might be the big hindrance for me going there. My mom and my father seemed OK with the idea but they said if ever we decided to work things again, I need to stay there for a few weeks to look for a comfortable place for us to stay especially if the kids are around.
Anyway, this is not yet sure. But there is a 60% probability that I would go but now we still have a 40% problem that we need to settle first. We don’t want this 40% be the new source of something we should argue about when I arrive there.