885 total views, 2 views today
My dear friend Mommy Mars of Momhood Moments gave me the “Hello Friend My Friend” Tag. Since this is my second time, please CLICK HERE to see my post on this tag. Thanks Mommy Mars!
Mommy Janet of Expressions and Thoughts has also given me the “6 Unimportant Things About Me” Tag. Again, this is my second time, so please CLICK HERE to visit this post. Muchas Gracias Mommy Janet!
Sweet Carolanda gave me the “Getting To Know Me…Getting To Know You” Tag. Please CLICK HERE again to see my post on this. Thanks Sweet Carolanda!
And now for the TAG that I am really going post right now came from my good friend JK and of course Mommy Jaja of Nicotine’s World of Fun. They have me TAG #1. As for TAG #2, PinayWife gave it to me. Thanks guys!! Muah.
Dear Friends and co-bloggers lets play-game-tag to tag- “pass it to the front”
Heres the Rules:
* First copy and paste it.
* Do not remove any content.
* Just add One word related to your blogs.
* If you don’t like the concept Pls! say no?
* Our main goal is we are going to circulate our number of friends.
* The more people join the “pass it to the front” the more links we generate.
* Lastly write only one word “short” for your blogs…
* Keep it simple and short,i know some of you have more than one blogs.
* The color is only black,gray, or white plssss avoid using any color okies.
Let me show you:
I am passing this to Mommy Liza, Mommy Nancy, and Sweet Luana.
“10 things” Tag
instructions: blog about 10 weird/random facts/habits/goals about myself. at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and WHY you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (You’re IT! ) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you, since you can’t tag me back – let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.
1. I got married at the age of 20.
2. I prefer working on my PC than watching the cable.
3. If I get my hair colored again, it would be brownish-red.
4. I drink coffee before bed time.
5. Sometimes, I stay-up until 3:00am in the morning surfing the net.
6. My goal is to become a “Stay-at-home” Mommy as long as I can. I want to be with the kids always.
7. I can cook but only basic Filipino dishes.
8. I am both a thinker and a feeler. Depends on what aspect in life.
9. I grew-up as a very quite girl but it was so ironic that I landed a job that requires to talk a lot.
10. The only thing that I indulge for the sake of vanity is a good pedicure.
I have been passing almost every tags that I have with the same friends. So, I decided to pick 10 of my newest friends in my blogroll to participate in this lovely tag, namely: (I am still thinking…hehehe)