Home Musings Just Another Painful Night

Just Another Painful Night

1,064 total views,  2 views today

Aside from being busy right now, I am having a very painful night. It is not because of my braces but my heart is broken again. It’s happening almost every week already and I think I couldn’t take this pain anymore. Maybe, I should think very hard and consider that I am also a human and I deserve to be happy. Don’t we all??
IMAGE COURTESY OF PUNKYMOODS.NET.

Pinay WAHM April 13, 2008 - 8:05 am

Hi Mommy Ruby…

I’m not sure what to say but I am just hoping that the hurt you’re feeling right now will go away ASAP…and I’m not talking of the physical pain.

Stay strong….we’re here.

Take care…

Mommy J

blessedmom April 13, 2008 - 8:38 am

hi pinaymommy! how are u feelin’ today? hope everythin’s good. i pray that your pain would soon be gone. Take care always! πŸ™‚

Sheila- blessedmom

Nelle April 13, 2008 - 10:10 am

hey, i know what you’re goin thru right now. I always tell u take it easy but at times like this i know its hard, well I’ll tell u that still coz goin lunatic is my job in this world and u stay the half normal! hehe..

take care and it will be over soon. just believe.

Ada April 13, 2008 - 3:28 pm

I am sorry about your pain, I know you’re prayerful lady, so put everything in the Lord’s hands, I know it sounds easier said than done, but matters of the heart are just one of those things one really should think out πŸ™‚

Hang in there dear friend.

luv-luv April 13, 2008 - 8:48 pm

God says: “Cast all your cares upon the Lord for He cares for you”..u can get over it so soon just trust in Him. Don’t make an instant decision, consider God’s will and purpose that He allowed such thing to happen–it’s just a trial. God Bless and be strong.

Joliber Mapiles April 13, 2008 - 9:13 pm

Hi Mommy Rubi,

Hope you’ll be able to overcome you’re heartaches..

I don’t know the deatils, but as a son I feel sad seeing you unhappy..

Cheer up mommy rubi!

Mommy Ruby April 14, 2008 - 12:26 am

thank you very much guys for leaving me comments. it’s all taken into my heart. God bless you all and take care.

Susan April 14, 2008 - 12:29 am

The heart pain is the worst… I know… I do not really know what is happening, but I was in a similar situation. I felt, that something isn’t right. I wanted to talk about it with the causer of the pain, but he didn’t want to talk about it. It meant, that he do not care about me any more. I decided, that I deserve to be happy.
Try to talk about it. Ask why. Do not let it only be, because it all will come back to you. It is a kind of snow ball effect. Sorry, but I would recommend to not leaving it on some kind of god or other imaginary friends (sorry, other commentators, but leaving things at some unreal persons will make things only worst). Maybe he has some problems. It is a very delicate thing and I do not know what is happening, but I would not leave it only so. I would try to solve problems and finding the merits.

A Simple Life April 14, 2008 - 1:44 am

i’m sorry to hear about this, i hope you’re feeling much better now.

i miss you too πŸ™‚

Pinay Jade April 14, 2008 - 4:43 am

I am sorry to hear that your are in pain right now. I know how it feels to have a broken heart.

I agree with Susan, you should talk it out and try to find what his/her problem is.See if you can make the person talk. I am only married for over 5 years but I’ve learnt that if I don’t say what I feel, it would just add up and time would come that I won’t be able to carry on anymore.Communication is the most important element in my relationships.

I hope I don’t offend you or anything.

Stay strong Ruby.

Noemi "Mica" Watson April 14, 2008 - 5:20 am

hope everthing go well at this time..enjoy and have a blessed life

? Joymhrdy ? April 14, 2008 - 6:30 am

Hi MommyRuby, that’s why I am still waiting for you to give the code na lang kasi don’t know where to get the html code for project exlinks and don’t know how to get it as well sa mister linky..

KCee April 14, 2008 - 11:00 am

Hi Ruby,

In times like this, think of your greatest blessing – your kids. Cheer up! For this too, shall pass and there are a lot of things to be grateful about. πŸ™‚

Pinay WAHM April 14, 2008 - 11:20 am

Hey Mommy Ruby…

Musta ka na? I hope you’re somehow feeling a wee bit better already.

Salamat sa dalaw lagi even if you’re not in a happy place right now. As always…stay strong. Kaya natin yan.

Mommy J

Mommy Ruby April 14, 2008 - 3:44 pm

So far, aside from Project Exlinks and all, this was my shortest post but with so many people commenting and showing how much they care. You all did really touched and comforted my heart.

I am “STILL” in great pain right now. I tried to talk to him but to no avail. Maybe in due time…

Thank you all for being here with me. You are all appreciated and will be remembered.

God bless…

Jennie April 14, 2008 - 3:58 pm

Oh Ruby.. May the Lord just comfort your heart. It’s this time in your life when there’s no one else can give you that comforting embrace but Him.

May you be able to both deal with the issues, whatever they may be. God bless you. Maybe you could try reading the power of a praying wife by Stormie O’Martian, if you haven’t read it yet. It will bring you to do things you never knew you’ll be able to. God bless your heart.

dezz April 14, 2008 - 8:08 pm

Mommy, whatever it is, hope you’re doing well.. I know its hard to deal the pain, but only one thing will make you feel better, Pray! God hears you.

God bless and take care,
dezz