5,759 total views, 292 views today
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, people have run out of things to do in their homes. For the first few months, people were busy with deep cleaning sessions in their houses, segregating items that needed to be donated or thrown out, rearrange the house, read books purchased a few years ago, and even learned a new skill. With the found time, people are running out of ideas on what to do during spare time.
So, I have decided to come up with my own list of ideas on what you can do to keep yourself occupied when boredom strikes:
- Exercise. One of the main excuses for people who don’t exercise is the lack of time. I know this because I am one of those people. Hahaha… With the spare time, we now have, settling ourselves into an exercise routine would be a good idea. Start from basic stretching, then cardio exercises such as walking and running. This could be the start of keeping yourself in shape.
- Learn A New Skill. I already mentioned this, but in case you haven’t, it is time to do so. With a lot of free online resources, I am sure you will find time to learn new skills. As the end of the pandemic can’t be seen soon, we don’t know what kind of skills are needed to accommodate the new normal way of living. Getting that new skill can help us cope up with these changing times.
- Read Books. I have purchased a lot of books and I am sure some of you have, too. I am sure it is high time to read those books now. So that we will have another reason to buy a new one soon. Hehehe…
- Watch Series or Movies. Did you miss a lot of episodes from your favorite series? Been wanting to see several movies you missed over the years? Well, it is also time to watch them. Enjoy an afternoon or an evening binge-watching them.
- Play Online or Mobile Games. If you are like me who still enjoy playing in my early 40s, then playing nostalgic games such as Tetris, Minesweeper, and many others. Luckily, I found a safe website to play free online games. And if you are into new ones, they also have new game updates.
Of course, there are a lot of things you can do to save yourself from boredom. These are just ideas. How about you? You might want to add your ideas, too. Comment down below.