1,176 total views, 2 views today
One milestone event in the Philippines is set to commence on March 9 and will run until March 11, and it’s none other than the Philippine Internet Congress and Expo. This event will take place at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall. Apart from stressing the latest trends and updates, this awesome meeting would not only highlight the latest products available in the market but would also feature a few of the most renowned characters and industry leaders as they let us in on their innovative ideas and shrewd insights on Internet marketing, news and information, and security and business solution. You could even unravel a bevy of ways in which you can up your business productivity level and drastically enhance it in just 30 days or less.
During the conference, there would be meet and greet sessions with a few well-known speakers. You could also ask them some questions and benefit from the answers they would impart to you. Among the speakers are:
- Jack Madrid, Country Manager for the Philippines of Multiply.com
- Ralph Wunsch, Founder of Metrodeal.com
- Manny Fernando, President of IMMAP and MegaMobile
- Neph Denosta, Assistant Vice President of Sun Cellular
- Jim Ayson, Senior Manager for Partner Management of SMART Communications
- Janet Toral, Founder of Philippine Internet Commerce Society and digitalFilipino,
- Hans Montenegro, Country Manager for NorthgateArinso
- JV Rufino, Director for Mobile of Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Mon Lizardo, Digital Marketing Consultant
- Homer Nievera, Director for Sponsorships and Partnerships of Multiply.com
- Zes Martinez, AVP-New Product Development of MEC Networks
- Shaun Olarte, President of Web Solutions, Inc.
- Lloyd Luna, President of Lloyd Luna Communication
- Chino Rodriguez, Certified Ethical Hacker
- Jaime Garchitorena, President of EduPro
- Joel Carbonilla, Assistant Vice President for Marketing of MEC Networks
Some of the most interesting topics that will be discussed are the following:
- Business Solution on Mobile
- The Future of e-Commerce: Bringing Your Dream Business to Life
- The FacebookGeneration: The Impact of Social Media in Global Transformation
- Protecting Your Business: What You Should Know About Hacking
- Online Reputation Management
- Internet Recruitment
- IP Solutions for your Business (Cloud Storage, Data Management & Protection, Video Intelligence, IP Telephony, and Firewall)
- Survival of the Fittest in the Internet Age
- Building Community Through Blogging
- The Mobile Apps Experience: A Philippine Perspective
- Online News and Information
- Maximizing Exposure Through Discount Vouchers
- Services Through e-Government
- Integrating Digital into Your Business (How to integrate all the topics taken up)
If you asked me, I want (although this is wishful thinking on my part) to personally speak to Mr. Chino Rodriguez. Being an ethical hacker, I’m sure Mr. Rodriguez would be able to explain to me what makes blogs and websites vulnerable to hackers. Since I manage an online business, I want to protect my websites and the websites that rely on me, too. Hacking is bad medicine for business. It could put not just my security at risk but also that of my clients. My clients and I have a relationship built on mutual trust, and I can’t have a malicious hacker spoil that. Hence, I would ask Mr. Rodriguez for tips on how I can protect my websites and that of my clients against malicious hackers.
If you want to take part of this wonderful conference, you could reserve a seat now by getting in touch with Kaye or Randolf at telephone numbers 470-1055, 470-1057, or 0905-3364486. You may also visit www.internetcongressph.com or www.powermaxph.com.
Brace yourself and get ready to feast your eyes and hook your ears on excellent technology, Internet and mobile applications, the latest gadgets, and data management tools. You could also learn more about software and programs, online recruitment system, business solution, cloud storage, data management, video intelligence, IP Telephony and Firewall, and social media management. Learn about the latest craze like discount vouchers, Internet security, blogging, and a host of other engaging, interesting, and utterly beneficial implications of Internet development.
Surely, you’d want to be part of this magnanimous occasion along with thousands of exhibit visitors and participants that include businessmen and entrepreneurs, corporate people, IT professionals, internet marketing freelancers, bloggers, Facebook users, and all Internet aficionados including students.
Going with the theme “Getting Up to Speed on World Class Technology,” this major event is brought to all of us by Powermax Consulting Group, and it wouldn’t have been possible without the help of remarkable sponsors, which includes:
- Philippine Daily Inquirer
- Advertising Associates
- Job Market
- International Institute of Technology
- Dinsmor Promo
- Gloria Jao & Associates
- The Positive Steps
- Business Mirror
- Radio Partners, Jam 88.3, Wave 89.1, Magic 89.9, 99.5rt, 103.5 MaxFM
- Greymatter Unlimited
- Island Cove
- Plus many others
Immerse in the heat of summer! Stay on top of the game! Don’t fall back in the shadows, but be among the first to get a heads up on the latest craze. Invite your officemates, friends, and relatives, and bring them with you as you troop to the Philippine Internet Congress and Expo on March 9-11 at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall.
Sponsors and exhibitors are still welcome to join. Therefore, if you have any products or services that you want to display to thousands upon thousands of potential buyers, sign up now. The group is open to ex-deal arrangements.
For more information, please call Kaye or Randolf at 470-1055 / 47 or text at 0905-3364486. You may also visit www.internetcongressph.com or www.powermaxph.com.