Home Musings Mixed Thoughts for Today

Mixed Thoughts for Today

542 total views,  4 views today

I want to blog but I feel very sick. My tummy is acting like a roller coaster again and all I could think is to hit the bed! Hit the bed!

Oh well, I guess my blog addiction has left me for the meantime. This morning sickness (should be called 24-hour sickness) have taken the “bitter” of me. I wished all I had was craving for food but I don’t. I am not in the mood to eat. I only eat when I am hungry. I am afraid if I eat, I will puke myself until I am drained. Preggy blues I guess!

Anyway, I am totally problematic right now and how I wish I could blog about it. But I felt so down to tell my tale. I am just so…problematic!

Mommy J February 20, 2009 - 10:24 pm

Hey Mommy…

Take it easy! Things will get better…

Mommy J

pinaymama February 20, 2009 - 11:47 pm

thanks mommy muaahhh!

chris February 21, 2009 - 12:06 am

dont worry it will pass 😀

pradeep February 21, 2009 - 6:45 am

Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and has a Good theme too…This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

FickleMinded February 21, 2009 - 2:09 pm

whatever your problem is, don’t worry too much about it, it’s not good for you and absolutely not good either for the growing angel inside you. 🙂

OMM February 21, 2009 - 4:45 pm

oh, the first trimester blues! it’ll pass soon, then preggy pink glow will come its way. don’t stress yourself too much. the baby can feel it.
smile often 🙂 🙂

Tony White February 21, 2009 - 5:02 pm

Take the chill pill 🙂

Have been suffereing from severily low stomach acid for past 6 months now and still I’m not that low mentally.

What makes me motivated “Good times follow the bad ones”

Be happy and the baby will benefit

Cheers
Tony White

pinaymama February 22, 2009 - 12:54 am

hello mommy thanks for accepting my ad…

anyway, favor again….:)

please vote for my blog joshandme at salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com see sidebar) Thanks and have a nice day!

Travel to Philippines February 23, 2009 - 10:09 am

you know, i just gave birth 8 months ago, and now i want to have a baby again. I miss being pregnant (sigh).. i hate having preggy blues, however.

you just enjoy your time, go out walking, or perhaps go on a picnic. when i was pregnant, i went hiking (true!) on a hill. i sat on top for about three hours until my husband called me on the phone. I wasn’t depressed, really, i just needed time alone and enjoy myself. 🙂