Home Musings My Beijing Olympic Mascots Pic!!

My Beijing Olympic Mascots Pic!!

804 total views,  2 views today

Well, I didn’t go to Beijing but I did go to McDonald’s yesterday afternoon to buy all of them!! So, here is my picture of Yingying (yellow-Asia), Nini (green-Africa), Jingjing (black-Europe), Huanhuan (red-America), and Beibei (blue-Oceania).

Hope you enjoy meeting them! They are my new blogging companions. Well, technically I only have Huanhuan and Nini because the other three, I gave it to my three ducklings. I can’t give the two because they might fight over it. LOL!!

Z'riz August 12, 2008 - 6:46 pm

hahah ang cute! did you know that controversial ang opening sa Olympics? hehehe

Mommy Ruby August 12, 2008 - 7:00 pm

oo nga mommy, may namatay daw on the first day. 🙁

faeryrowan August 12, 2008 - 9:31 pm

Major fan din ako ng mga Olympic mascots. Do you know about the “bad luck” superstitions surrounding them? I wrote about it after reading it from Eunice’s Travelerfolio. But I don’t believe in bad luck and the Fuwa are so cute anyway! Hehe! Na kumpleto ko na rin ang collection ko..este namin ng mga anak ko. Hehehe!

Z'riz August 12, 2008 - 10:19 pm

ay meron ba? i mean yung issue about the pyrotechnics fake and yung bata na kumanta nag lip sync lang! hehehe

Z'riz August 12, 2008 - 10:19 pm

@Lourie: Napatawa ako…ikaw ang nag collect hindi anak mo! nyahahaha

Stanley August 13, 2008 - 2:08 am

I got those on keychains! HAhhahah…i enjoyed the opening so much, despite the controversy in the paper today. I’m really sad for the little girl that did not sing…..all she had was crooked teeth.

dimaks August 13, 2008 - 3:44 am

pinaymommy, gawa ka ng contest tapos yung key chains ang prizes 🙂

Hailey's Beats and Bits August 13, 2008 - 6:36 am

more power to your marriage! tagged you here: http://brainbitsandbeats.blogspot.com/2008/08/super-woman-yeah.html

Paula August 13, 2008 - 7:41 am

Didn’t even know na mascot pala yun ng Olympics. I haven’t even watched the opening ceremony!

Mommy Ruby August 13, 2008 - 8:10 am

hello guys! thanks for dropping by.

@ mommy lourie, i don’t believe. i rather see them as cute decors. hehehe

@ zriz, yeah i just heard it over the news. what a fake!

@ stanley, yeah…it’s true, just because of the girl’s teeth. how sad.

@ dimaks, it’s hard to give keychains as prizes. it would be very expensive to ship. LOLS!!

@ mommy hailey, i will grab that tag soon. thanks for remembering me.

@ mommy paula, medyo pinas lang hinintay ko tapos natulog na. hehehehe