880 total views, 4 views today
My last award that was given to this blog dated November 2008. So, this is one is very special to me since this is my first blog award for 2009. And what makes it extra special even more is it was given by my dear good friend online Mommy Gen. I have many good thoughts of her. She is kind, compassionate and very jolly. She called me once last year and we talked almost an hour as if we have known each other for a long time.
Anyway, I just want to thank Mommy Gen for this beautiful award. It’s really making my heart warm since the description for the blog recipients is very flattering. Again, thanks Mommy! Love yeah always!
This Award is presented to bloggers who display consistency in any one or a combination of these conditions:
1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervades amongst different cultures and beliefs.
2. The Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage and offers solutions.
3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Culture and Sciences and Beliefs.
4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following steps:
1. Create a Post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
2. The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post.
3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably citing one or more older Post to support.
4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at the Blog.
And my blog reciepients are… Wishing on a Falling Star, Pinay WAHM, Momma Wannabe, Pink Thoughts, Biz N Honey, Deranged Insanity, Dancing in Midlife Tune and Straight from the Heart.