A few years ago, I clearly remembered the time when my main blog “Pinay Mommy Online” was nominated as one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. At the time, I thought that the nomination was just like any other blog tags/meme or game. It was late when I realized the importance and the significance of being nominated.
Then in 2011, my blog “Mom Writes” was nominated and eventually it won. My blog became an Emerging Influential Blog of 2011 together with other bloggers from the Philippines. My blog back then was about my happy thoughts and memories. I wanted to make my blog an epitome of happiness but eventually, something happened to me last 2012 that I lost track of this goal.
Anyway, I am not here to talk about my blogging goals and brag about my blog citations. I am here to nominate blogs to become one of the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2013. Yup, it is now my turn to bring the limelight to other blogs that are worthy to be cited as an emerging influential blog!
Here are the blogs that I deem worthy of my list:
- The WoMom – This blog is owned and authored by a great woman from Cagayan de Oro City. Her name is Emz. She is a mom to two wonderful boys and works from home. She recently launched her online shop at Facebook. In her blog, she shares her passion in life, her beliefs, parenting and all of the other topics that relate to being a woman and a mom. She shares significant issues that I believe that I myself want to be influenced by her concepts.
- Online Jobs Lifestyle – Since the Philippines is now a haven for online workers and more are getting into this line of job, I believe this blog deserves a slot on my list. I for one am an online worker. I started with zero knowledge and it was hard for me. Now, with this blog, I believe a lot of people will benefit from the knowledge it shares.
- TereSay – This blog, whose purpose is to educate by providing the right information, got my curiosity. The word “education” has been my thing lately. Anyway, I believe that this blog has a lot of things to share. The diversity of information it publishes can really be of great help to people.
- FilipiKnow – No need to explain I guess… facts, trivia, and whatnot are definitely of great help especially for a Filipina like me!
- Saranghae Korea – Next to the Philippines, Japan and next to Japan is South Korea and that is how I rate the intensity of my love for cultures. So this blog is really something for me. I get to see more of South Korea from the eye of a fellow Filipino. I get to see their culture from someone who shares my own.
As of now, these are the blogs that I have considered on my list. I will update this list from time to time until I complete my Top 10.
How about you guys?? Have you made a list of your Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2013??
P.S. Making your own list has a catch. You can win $100 Paypal Cash. So to know more about this writing project, check out the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs 2013 Writing Project post made by Miss Janette Toral. By the way, this project is being supported by Optimind SEO Company, Infinity Hub, and E-Commerce Entrepreneur Program.
226 total views, 2 views today