1,579 total views, 2 views today
Body scrubs can be costly if you do it in the spa. So I have discovered a product which I reckon to be effective and affordable. It has Vitamin E which is known to be good for the skin, making it renewed-looking and refreshed, introducing the new – Asian Secrets Lulur Indonesian Whitening Body Scrub with Green Tea and Vitamin E.
• The price is affordable, 135g is worth Php 130.00. It will last months!
• It can make the skin fairer. You can see wonders in seeing your skin fairer other than the products that you used for your skin. Of course, this won’t definitely work if you just use this once. Continuous use is recommended.
• Removes dead skin cells.
• It exfoliates your skin leaving it soft and smooth after using.
• The Green Tea scent is good.
• Easy to use for the beginners.
• You will feel clean after each use.
It can be applied both on dry and wet skin. Try to apply it on both and see if what suits you best. For me, I prefer to apply it on wet skin (when bathing to save time). When applied, it doesn’t hurt you because its particles are soft and tiny.
Here are the instructions on how to apply on your skin:
• Scrub all over your skin especially the dark areas. Recommended to apply while it is dry to remove dirt, dead skin and impurities.
• Rinse with water.
A must-try, it’s very effective and affordable!! Smells nice too! I have been using this for a year now. 🙂
Where to buy:
SM Malls, Watsons, leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.
Asian Secrets comes in 3 variants – Green Tea & Vitamin E, Licorice & Mulberry, and Seaweed & Vitamin E. They are proudly distributed by Unilab.