Home Parenting Teaching Practical Things in a Fun Way

Teaching Practical Things in a Fun Way

989 total views,  2 views today

Last time while watching the Australian kiddie show Hi5, I was happy to see to that they were actually teaching kids practical lessons in a fun way. In one segment, the animals were singing their way to see a dentist.

In another segment, they were trying to understand why a tractor would not run. It could be the wheels, the cogs, the bearings, or the engine while all the while singing and dancing. I have not really watched this show because I am busy but I think that these are very nice videos for kids to watch. They talk about good values and friendship, too. Such a great show!

EINz July 17, 2011 - 5:51 pm

I also love Hi-5’s way of educating children, I even memorize their songs and my toddler enjoys singing with me =)

gagay July 17, 2011 - 7:57 pm

wa ko kakita na ani nga show lately.. 🙁 pero kung naa ko sa balay ang amo mga kiddos ke ganahan kaau! 😀 😀

Corbitoness July 18, 2011 - 12:52 am

I have no idea what Hi-5 is. I’m going to look for it and show it to the toddler.

Chin chin @Stay at Home Blessings July 20, 2011 - 1:02 pm

My kids also like Hi5. Even my two-year old daughter sings and dances together with the cast of Hi5. It’s a really great TV show for kids.

OSeñorita July 21, 2011 - 1:29 am

My children watches this show. They love singing and dancing along with them. And it’s a great educational show for kids!!!

Barbara Mascareno-Shaw July 21, 2011 - 5:41 am

That’s the true talent sometimes- to teach simple concepts in fun easy ways. Thanks for visiting Espanol para Ninos. Hope to see you by again 🙂
Barbara

Pinx July 24, 2011 - 6:35 am

my four-year old boy grew up loving Hi-5! i bought him dvds of the show! till now he watches it, even if the members are all new! it’s a really good show! very educational!

Shydub July 26, 2011 - 7:53 am

Hi5 was my kids fave show before until the channle was change and they started to love the new shows that replaced the hi5. i like Hi5

zoan July 28, 2011 - 8:23 am

I have not watched it pa, but parang gusto ko rin mapanood para may pagkakaablahan kami ng anak ko:D

Jasmin August 10, 2011 - 8:07 pm

One of the favorite shows of my niece.. When I was given the task to look after her, I make sure na naka-on yung TV when Hi5 is airing para