Home Parenting Techie Me, Techie Kids

Techie Me, Techie Kids

1,029 total views,  2 views today

When go window shopping for gadgets and gizmos, I am always blown away by the latest computer specs and designs. I just got proud of what I thought was a best buy and months after that, I feel like my computer is close to being obsolete already! The wonders of technology never cease to amaze me, really.

Now with growing kids who are obviously as techie as I am, I am preparing myself that by the time they become adults, I would be so lost in their technical terms. But I will try my best to catch up! I wonder if it’s wise to buy my kids a tablet computer for Christmas. They might not be that careful to take care of it yet. Oh, maybe I can have it for myself!

Be Happy Tips October 18, 2011 - 5:37 pm

my suggestion is to have it for yourself (lol). for all your hard work, you deserve a new tablet pc.

Pinx October 19, 2011 - 9:01 am

my 4 year old is not into these gadgets, but i am, although i don’t own any of those, i wish to have one, one of these days… crossing my fingers.

Shydub October 25, 2011 - 11:42 am

uu nga, nakakahiya mn aminin mas techie pang mga kids sa akin, ako hanggang gaya gaya puto maya lng muna ako hehehehe

LOURDES July 9, 2012 - 11:10 am

My 7-year old nephew operates the computer better than his aunt.

AnneM October 28, 2011 - 2:35 pm

I love the pink font in our blog. 🙂

Anyway, I love gadgets as well! If you’re already thinking of what Christmas gifts to give your kids, check out this list of techie toys for them

Donna Jane Marcuap January 31, 2012 - 3:03 pm

Yes, like me, my classmates are calling me computer addict , well I don’t know why,just spend sleepless night :)generations are really upgrading to the next level

LOURDES March 28, 2012 - 12:36 am

I also love gadgets. My dream right now is to be able to buy an iPad 3 or a Samsung Galaxy Tab.