Home Fashion Tips on Shopping for Your Daughter’s Dress

Tips on Shopping for Your Daughter’s Dress

847 total views,  4 views today

Tips on Shopping for Your Daughter’s Dress

Kids grow up truly fast and some kids grow even faster than we’d notice. Even little girls today have preference on one piece of dress over the other. As babies grow and develop their senses, they also develop their ability to choose. Over time, you’d notice that she would get fuzzy and cry when you adorn her with certain dress and becomes calm and comfortable with another. Soon as you notice this, take note of her preferences so you’d have an easier time when you go shopping for her dress. And aside from that, here are a few more things to focus on when choosing fashionable baby dresses for your daughter.

bellabarbie

Size – your daughter would want something comfortable, not to fit or too loose so pick one that is just perfect for her size. A little bigger might be acceptable since kids do grow bigger super-fast!

Preference – like what was mentioned above, take note of how your kids react to certain dresses and understand their preferences. Most will love bright and dazzling colors such as polka dots but other will prefer plain pastel colored dresses.

Quality – we always want the best quality for our kids so even if one dress really looks good on the outside, do check for rough finishing or irritating material on the inside. Cotton are soft and comfortable for kids, look for labels to check the type of material used for the dress.

JenJacqs February 6, 2014 - 1:58 am

The pink dress do look so good on her Mommy! More pink dress in the future! Hehe..

Emotera Goddess February 16, 2014 - 8:31 pm

I do agree with you on this. Size. Preferences. Quality.
Thank God I dont have to shop more often not unless my son needs one for a special occasions. Everytime I shop for my son I usually plan it over and make it a point to have a budget. I also bring him with me because #1 he has his preferences on clothes and #2 we need to estimate the size; it should not too small and not big. Quality is important because boys tend to be more active. And that’s why its one reason boys clothes are so expensive.

Jessica Cassidy February 18, 2014 - 2:11 am

Awww! Bella looks so pretty in her dress. You are growing beautifully Bella. The last time I saw you, you were still little and look at you now 🙂

Angelic Sinova April 30, 2015 - 1:18 pm

Great tips! I know when I was a kid I loved when my mom picked out dresses and clothes that I really liked! Preference is key with kids <3

Kim April 30, 2015 - 1:33 pm

What an adorable little model. I agree that how they feel in it is important. No sense buying something they will never wear.

Robin (Masshole Mommy) April 30, 2015 - 5:50 pm

I have all boys, so I have never bought a little girls dress in my life. Maybe someday I will have a little granddaughter to buy dresses for.

Joanne T Ferguson April 30, 2015 - 6:32 pm

What great tips! I always enjoy seeing fashion for children! Your daughter is a cutie!

Christy Maurer April 30, 2015 - 8:17 pm

She is adorable as is the dress! I miss those days of picking out my kids clothes! Now they’re 20 and 17, so I don’t have much say! Enjoy this time!

Jaime Nicole April 30, 2015 - 11:38 pm

What a cutie pie! She looks amazing in that dress, and quality is the FIRST thing I look for when I’m buying clothes for my girls!

Rosey May 1, 2015 - 12:41 am

Smart thinking to check the seams and such. Nothing ruins cute faster than poor quality. And I agree w/Joanne, your daughter’s a cute model for the dress shown here. 🙂

Kisa Johnson May 1, 2015 - 2:13 am

Aww she looks so happy in her dress! It’s very pretty on her and seems like a perfect fit! I think my almost 9 year old daughter would love a dress just like this!

Carmy May 1, 2015 - 5:26 am

I don’t have a daughter but I LOVE looking at little girl dresses. They’re so freaking cute. I LOVE baby gap! haha

Esther JuLee May 1, 2015 - 7:09 am

great tips! and it looks like such a fun time shopping on a mother daughter date. your daughter looks like she is loving that dress. 🙂

Tammilee TIps May 1, 2015 - 9:27 am

These are great tips for buying dresses for a girl!! I had a girlfriend who just had problems finding clothes that fit her daughter right for what she wanted. There are so many different designs and cuts now its crazy!

Bites for Babies May 1, 2015 - 9:41 am

What a doll! That dress is beautiful too. I can’t wait to do this with my daughter!

Reginia Cordell May 1, 2015 - 1:34 pm

This is great tips I’ve ever read, this is really helpful and I’m so glad that you’d shared it thank you so much.

Rebecca Swenor May 1, 2015 - 2:33 pm

Okay she is just totally adorable in her new dress. It looks so comfy too and I love the pink top part with the floral on the bottom. Thanks so much for sharing.

Penny Struebig May 1, 2015 - 4:02 pm

That dress is adorable! I only had a son, but dreamed of being able to dress a little girls. My budget is probably glad I never had a daughter because I would have over bought I’m sure!

Robin Gagnon May 1, 2015 - 8:38 pm

My daughter will be eight in a few weeks. She has very strong veiws on what she likes and doesn’t like. Pink seems to be losing favor to sky blue, but comfort is always a must.

Joy | The Joyful Foodie May 3, 2015 - 12:47 am

These are all things I keep in mind for my daughters. They’re not too picky yet since they’re young, but my eldest has an affinity for details and anything pink so I try to keep those in mind when I’m helping her dress.