And me? Who am I? I am a mother trying to blog just to stay at home for her kids and of course to help out friends in the blogosphere with few this and that ideas! I am in mixed emotions actually, I am very happy to be recognized for my blogging efforts to help bloggers link with each other and build new friends and at the same time felt so little when great names are nominated beside you!
But, I will not deny the fact that I felt fired-up with great happiness!! After all the experiences I had with this blog and my private life, I felt God is showing a lot of ways to make me smile through my family, my friends online and offline and my regular readers/visitors.
CONCLUSION: I AM SO HAPPY!!
Anyway, let us talk about the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2008. There may be several questions that are pounding inside your head right now (like: how the hell she gets nominated?? LOL!!). Here we go…
Q: Who can be nominated?
A: Any blog who started from July 1, 2007 to the present and that is gaining substantial readership and has influenced others. Anonymous people are not allowed.
Q: From what country can be nominated?
A: Anywhere around the world.
And of course, there is also a cash prize behind. The Influential Blogger will be giving away $100 (in US each) to the top 10 with the best entry on their Top 10 nominations.
Now, it’s my turn to nominate. I chose these blogs because I believed their content and their dedication have influenced me and others too. Please check them out!
1. Your Partner Online – I am not nominating him because he nominated me. I firmly believed that he belongs to the list. When I started reading his blog, I can sense the honesty he has. He blogs about his ideas and not afraid for the whole world to know. He also explains a lot of things to his readers.
2. What Have You – He freely blogs about anything under the sun and the most blog posts I admired are those that relates with Google and Alexa. He explains things in plain English.
3. Bloggista – For having the heart to improve relationships among bloggers.
4. Juliana’s Liar – For always cheering up good people by leaving good and constructive comments.
5. A CAMPAIGN FOR ERADICATING VIOLENCE IN TV PROGRAMS MEANT FOR GENERAL PATRONAGE – The blog title speaks for itself.
6. Internet Business Guide – Indeed a great internet business guide! His blog posts are outstanding and the way he shares his strategies have greatly influenced many…also me.
7. Joan Joyce dot Com – She has a great influence not only to women bloggers but also to men. She blogs about various topics and she have great insights on things.
8. Pinay Wife – For having a big heart to share her arts for FREE.
9. Pamp’s Blog Corner – A newbie blogger who has full of insights on many things. The contents of his blog are his insights of his trial and error on blogging. He shares thus influencing people to think and explore more.
10. Pinay Mommy Online – Well, I was nominated here, wasn’t I? LOL!! Well, I think that in one way or another; I have influenced many people not only with my blog projects but also with my life. I blog both pain and happiness.
That’s my TOP 10! To know more about this prestigious event, visit the Influential Blogger today.
CREDITS: Thank you Joliber for believing in me that I deserve a spot and to Jonathan, who made me realized that being a mommy at home is worth it.
UPDATE: I need to revise my TOP 10. I need to think first. Be back later….
49 total views, 3 views today