Today is the first day of February and two weeks from now will be Valentine’s Day. Thus making it is a good day to start Valentine Linky Love Year Three! Yup, I have been doing this for 3 years now and would want to share this message over and over again to all my fellow bloggers.
Now, let me invite everyone to participate and start spreading the REAL meaning of love to world and in the blogosphere for Valentine’s Day 2010! Join now!
= Start Copy Here =
SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.’John 3:16
Master List: 1. Pinay Mommy Online 2. Straight from the Heart 3. Mommy Journey 4. Written by Mys 5. Pinay Ads 6. Simply Happy Life 7. Small and Simple Things 8. Mommy Talks 9. Thoughts, Ideas and Resources 10. Basic Bloganomics 11. Mommy Passionista 12. Just the way it is… 13. The Working Mom 14. Pinay Expat Blogger 15. Fragments of Thoughts 16. Pensive Thoughts 17. A Walk to Remember 18. Blog Tactic 19. Pen Paper Pan 20. My Journey to Life 21. Simple Pero Rock! 22. My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf 23. Josie’s Window 24. Your next…
1. Post this tag in your blog if you believe in the message. Please don’t forget to copy from = Start Copy Here = to = End Copy Here =. If you want, please include your own thoughts about LOVE.
2. Tag as many friends as you want to help spread the message to the world.
3. Comment with the link of your post here so that you will be included in the master list.
4. Don’t forget to come back to the master post once in awhile to check and update your own blog’s master list.
5. Please don’t delete this tag or put no follow tags. Let’s spread the meaning of true love and so as linky love for us bloggers. Thanks!
= End Copy Here =
Now, I am tagging my friends Straight from the Heart, She Writes You Writes, Marriage Markers, Mommy Journey, Lalaine’s World, Random Thoughts, Lynn’s Chic Spot, Obstacles and Glories and to all my friends who wants to spread the real meaning of LOVE!!
To view participants of previous years, click here to visit: YEAR 1 and YEAR 2.