Home Health Weight Loss Products in the Philippines

Weight Loss Products in the Philippines

5,038 total views,  2 views today

Since I really wanted to trim my tummy, I did a little survey on the best diet pills for women in the Philippines. So far, I was lead to two brands, namely Fitrum, a herbal based slimming pills endorsed by Judy Ann Santos, and the new to my ears which is Slenda, a natural weight loss product endorsed by Isabelle Diaz-Daza and Valerie Conception.

slenda herbal slimming pills

So far, both these weight loss products are herbal based and most of my friends are using them. If I were to ask you, which of these two have been effective for you?? Please share your thoughts on these products.

Sherry May 31, 2010 - 8:47 am

I don’t like pills.

kayce May 31, 2010 - 10:08 pm

I haven’t tried this 2 top brands sis. But I had tried zhen de shou slimming capsules which really worked for me.

nicci September 30, 2013 - 9:14 am

I have tried Zhen de Shou too and it’s very effective! but have heard the news about it and now it scares me that’s why I’m looking for other slimming/weight loss alternatives

Sherry June 5, 2010 - 12:55 pm

both brands mention I don’t know, but here I tried the prune juice type for slimming down.

Karla12 June 29, 2010 - 12:16 pm

There are a number of researches that are carried out every year in search of the The weight loss product that can help you reduce weight in the shortest possible time. :inlove:

Aycee August 2, 2011 - 11:33 pm

Hi there I can recommend you a new product for Slimming even if with minimum exercise.

Its proven safe and effective and its BFAD and HALAL APPROVED.

LUXXE SLIM (L – Carnitine with Green Tea Extract)

Try our LUXXE SLIM (L – Carnitine with Green Tea Extract) best for people who wants to lose weight

CONVERT FAT INTO ENERGY
L-CARNITINE is a compound that is made naturally in the body. Its prime function is to convert fat into energy. It also fights cell damage and promotes cardiovascular health.

GREEN TEA is made from unfermented leaves and reportedly contains the highest concentration of powerful antioxidants called polyphenals that can neutralize free radicals and help prevet some of the damage they cause to our bodies.

Amount per Serving
L-Carnitine – 350 mg
Green Tea Extract – 150mg

SEE the results in just ONE WEEK!!!

ORDER NOW!!!! Get 2 bottles of LUXXE SLIM for the price of 1!!!!

FOR ORDERS AND INQUIRIES:
Please contact me (Ms. Aycee) at +639175832229 or email me at anncamille_dalisay@yahoo.com

nicci September 30, 2013 - 9:17 am

how much is this and how many are in the bottle?

loveshey November 29, 2012 - 10:48 am

try fitshape it works for me!

Krizia January 23, 2013 - 11:53 am

Optrimax Weight Loss Dried Plum

THIS REVOLUTIONARY PLUM IS NATURE’S GIFT FOR FAT LOSS FOR MEN AND WOMEN!
Plum Delite – Obtain a clean and healthy digestive system. Rich in fibre and fat-free, Optrimax Plum Delite ensures good bowel movements to remove waste materials in our body system – which might otherwise contribute as extra pounds (weigh loss in just 5 days)!

It’s time to feel the change from within!
– Improve bowel movements
– Promote healthy digestive system
– Promote smooth facial complexion
– A healthy snack alternative

Directions:
One to be taken after lunch or dinner. Drink at least 1.5 litres of water throughout the day, and more after consuming Plum Delite, for optimal effect.

Recommended Usage:
– For promoting healthy bowel habits, take one to two plums a day
– For weight management (loss) purposes, take one plum after lunch or dinner for a period of one month. Stop for a week, before resuming the cycle again.

Ask us How—you can be Fit and Slim in just days!
Contact 0916-5135179 or 09274538118 for more details.
Don’t Click the Link if your not interested.

P.S This is available for nationwide delivery thru LBC or JRS Express.