Home Memes Why Do I Love Him?

Why Do I Love Him?

1,032 total views,  4 views today

As I write this post, I am in terrible pain. My heart cries and the pain is real. Many times I wanted to die to stop the pain but I couldn’t. I can’t simply kill myself and the pain; especially not now that I am carrying an angel.

I have been tagged by many of my friends and I couldn’t find the words to describe the reasons why I love my husband but with the lyrics of this song I hope it could translate how I feel right now and what I want to do.

Moi Hubby

I Will Always Love You

If I should stay,
I would only be in your way.
So I’ll go, but I know
I’ll think of you ev’ry step of the way.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
You, my darling you. Hmm.

Bittersweet memories
that is all I’m taking with me.
So, goodbye. Please, don’t cry.
We both know I’m not what you, you need.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you’ve dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

You, darling, I love you.
Ooh, I’ll always, I’ll always love you.

I thank Bonz, PinayMama and Mommy Gen for the tag.

elyka January 30, 2009 - 7:56 pm

mommy,bat nag eemote ka,you dont deserve that kind of pain you are worth to be loved,just cry out all the pains that you have felt right now to lessen all the baggage’s you are carrying,don’t worry mommy,if your husband don’t love you God does love you very much……please don’t cry too much the baby knows and feel your pain,he dont deserve your love mommy……:(

GENGEN January 30, 2009 - 9:20 pm

I am sorry to know that mommy…God has a plan for you specially plan to prosper…There is a rainbow after the rain remember? God love’s you and He tested you that love. Take care always. Get some rest.

Anne January 30, 2009 - 11:56 pm

Hi girl, whatever the causes of that pain, surely GOd will never leave you and be always with you. Just be strong and make your kids to be the source of your strength, In that way their smile alone can make you day absolutely a happy one.

marriagemarkers January 31, 2009 - 12:07 am

oh that is sooo sweet…i mean your love…but why the pain?

J January 31, 2009 - 1:13 am

Just hopping by hoping your days ahead will be brighter.

Mommy J

lurchie January 31, 2009 - 5:53 am

hi mommy… stay strong, pray, and hope for the best. remember that your feelings are shared with your baby… you don’t want him/her to be sad, do you? Take care and God bless.

Mitch January 31, 2009 - 9:31 am

Sis, be more stronger for your kids and for yourself.

Your kids are there and I know you can do everything for them.

But you got to love yourself as well…

Tricia Galvez January 31, 2009 - 3:20 pm

hi Mommy Ruby!

Don’t be sad… pray hard to ease your burden and be grateful that you have your kids with you.

Stay strong…. tomorrow will be another day.

take some rest and don’t think too much.

have a safe pregnancy! God bless

OMM January 31, 2009 - 5:02 pm

what a very heartfelt post! made me sad actually… but hey there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. cheer up! hold your head up and be brave to face this stage of your life. remember :”this too shall pass”

smile 🙂

Onliners Club January 31, 2009 - 6:02 pm

Hi there mommy,

Thats so sad to hear about your pain now. I know how hard it is specially that you are carrying an angel. Just dont let it affect you so much as it will affect the baby too you know that. God will not give you trials that you cant carry so just hold on to your faith and everything will gonna be ok in time.

Zriz February 1, 2009 - 1:25 am

Mommy Ruby you know what I’ll say and I don’t need to say it again because I know you are getting tired of it…

Stay strong Mommy R for you and especially for your little angel. Remember it won’t do good to be sad.

And don’t you ever listen to an excuse that says “you’re only emoting because you are pregnant” because that’s a load of crap.

carla February 1, 2009 - 1:33 am

super heavy post..i may not know the full story behind this but i do hope you feel better soon!