The increasingly popular messaging app KakaoTalk invites users to become lucky winners of iPhone 5c or iPad Mini through a fun, easy Facebook competition.
Users need to simply ‘like’ the KakaoTalk Philippines Facebook page, choose a KakaoFriends sticker, take a look-alike picture and post it up on their page with #KakaoTalkPH and #KakaoLookAlike hash tags.
The competition continues for two months until April 30th, and a total of 16 winners will be selected for the prizes, with two winners being announced at each week.
KakaoFriends are characters that are exclusively available on KakaoTalk as stickers and animated emoticons. The seven characters—Apeach the peach, Muji the yellow radish in rabbit costume, Con the mysterious crocodile, Frodo the chic dog, Neo the confident cat, JayG the shy mole, and Tube the two-faced duck—with their distinctive personalities and a myriad of emotions characters add fun and joy to users chatting experience. In particular, the animated emoticons of these characters add the ability to express deeper emotions that can’t be easily conveyed in words.
Kakao said, “KakaoFriends emoticons offer a way to express emotions that can’t easily be expressed in words. We hope this contest will help familiarize our users with the hundreds of emotions that our KakaoFriends characters represent, and eventually be able to enjoy a fuller and more exciting chatting experience.”
HOW TO JOIN
Get a chance to win one out of two iPhone 5c or iPad Minis every week by following these super easy steps:
1. ‘Like’ the official KakaoTalkPH Facebook page: www.facebook.com/kakaotalkph. ‘Like’ this page and get the fastest and most reliable updates on Kakao’s latest.
2. Choose a KakaoFriends emoticon to imitate, and take a look-alike photo of yourself. Is it the blushing Jay-G, Frodo confessing his love, Muzi throwing two thumbs up or Apeach exercising? How about Neo with a dozen shopping bags, or Tube blowing fire in anger? Whoever it is, observe carefully and become the character itself! Take that photo, and check to make sure that yours truly stand out!
3. Paste the emoticon you imitated on your photo. Let us know which emoticon you chose and channel this character to the best of your abilities.
4. Put a catchy caption with your KakaoTalk ID and use the hash tags #KakaoTalkPH and #KakaoLookAlike. Be creative and show us your wit. Come up with a catchy caption that will totally describe your photo or better yet, your relationship with KakaoTalk.
5. Upload it on KakaoTalkPH Facebook page. Share it with us and with the whole cyberspace. Be proud and let your fellow Kakao users see your photo.
More information, visit KakaoTalk Philippines Official Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/kakaotalkph.
128 total views, 6 views today