Home Musings Hope to Wear Someday

Hope to Wear Someday

1,539 total views,  2 views today

My husband and I never experienced a church wedding. We were wed at Cagayan de Oro City’s Hall of Justice about 10 years ago.

We planned to have a church wedding before but eventually when three kids came, our plans were altered. Our supposed church wedding for our 10th year anniversary last January was postponed.

Anyway, we still planned to pursue a church wedding but maybe when we reach our 15th year anniversary. So, that means about 5 years from now I might have the chance to wear a wedding dress and my hubby a tuxedo vest!

But of course, since that is still far from reality, all I can do now is hope and dream about it. I really want to wear a wedding dress!

wedding dress

nancy March 27, 2010 - 11:26 am

go for it, mommy! why not? anyone can always dream their dreams.

happy weekend! 🙂

CarmenAraneta March 27, 2010 - 4:46 pm

Have faith; it will come to pass. Nothing is impossible to those who believe.

Rache March 27, 2010 - 8:35 pm

Hi I would like to inform you that your site is included on my adgitizing tools but the list is only temporary if you are interested to remain or remove pls check out how at
tech-revive.com

Willa March 28, 2010 - 10:27 pm

Pareho pala tayo,Mommy rubz na civil ceremony lang, we might do the church wedding on our 25th. 🙂

gengen March 29, 2010 - 2:56 am

Ako gani mommy i am wishing man nga ang dream wedding nako macome true. Ganhan ko suot sa wedding gown hay….

India March 29, 2010 - 2:32 pm

😥 I would let her wear it. I mean, I’m not using it, and it seems selfish not to let her wear it when otherwise it’s just going to sit in the closet.

Since she has the money, ask your sister to pay for the dry cleaning (before and after the wedding) and the preservation (so that you can keep it safely when she’s done with it).

Badet March 31, 2010 - 12:58 pm

Kami ng husband ko Mommy, we also had civil marriage, practical lang. Instead of using our savings on wedding expenses, sa new house and other expenses sa start-up ng marriage na lang. Usapan din namin yan, after 10 years na lang yung church wedding or when we have enough funds na. Mas cute nga yun kasi we’ll have our children as flower girls and ring bearer.

Sam March 31, 2010 - 5:17 pm

ako rin, i hope i get to be wed in a church one day.. 😀

Vera March 31, 2010 - 6:33 pm

Those dresses look fab! I wish you get what your heart desires 🙂

Shydub April 4, 2010 - 8:10 am

Hope to wish one of this someday, and if someday means never hehehe I think I already got my wish hehehe.

Ako rin hindi mn lang nakatikim ng puting damit, naka jeans lang ako sa kasal, parang nag papahangin sa magistrate hehe.

Lainy April 4, 2010 - 4:11 pm

How Nice! Can’t wait to see you wearing them Mommy Rubz! Go for it! 🙂

Kristy April 8, 2010 - 3:44 am

These are gorgeous, the mermaid style dress is my favorite.