1,412 total views, 4 views today
Anyway, he agreed that I should go back but I still have to wait for his text message. We must be sure that he will be permanently assigned in Bacolod so that we will not have to transfer again and again. I am praying that he will get promoted to the new position that is currently under review by the higher management of their company. If he does, he will be permanently assigned there and we might be able to buy our very own house there.
If we go there, we might leave my big girl behind because she is currently in school right now. She agreed that she will transfer to Bacolod after she finishes here but in one condition…she wants a brand new mobile phone for herself! Not any second hand but a brand new one. Of course, I have no choice but to agree. Though I don’t really want to leave her but if I force to relocate her now, her studies will be affected and my parents will kill me for sure!
Everything is not final yet. Decisions must be based on logic now. Don’t want to become too emotional again. It’s very expensive and painful!
Pics were taken at Pizza Hut SM Cagayan de Oro after watching The Mummy 3.